Yoga Express (19032) departs from Meerut City station (MTC) at and arrives Alwar station (AWR) at taking a total of 5 hrs 32 mints to cover the distance of 225 kms. This train has 11 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Meerut City to Alwar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Meerut City to Alwar is Rs 1175 in First AC (1A), Rs 505 in Third AC (3A), Rs 170 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 710 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 100 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S).
Meerut City to Alwar Yoga Express (19032) departs from Meerut City station (MTC) at and arrives Alwar station (AWR) at . This train has 11 stoppages. Meerut City to Alwar train fare is Rs.1175 in First AC, Rs.505 in Third AC, Rs.710 in Second AC and Rs.170 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Meerut City to Alwar is Uttaranchal Express (19566) which travels a distance of 230 kms in just 4 hrs 51 mints. The slowest train from Meerut City to Alwar is Jammu Tawi Jaisalmer Special (04646) which travels a distance of 224 kms in 5 hrs 49 mints. The most punctual train from Meerut City to Alwar is Yoga Express (19032) which reaches Alwar with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Meerut City to Alwar is Yoga Express (19032) which reaches Alwar with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Alwar city in Rajasthan is part of National Capital Region (NCR) and is located 150 km south of Delhi. Alwar city is very famous for its Milk-Cake (Kalakand). Its demand from all over the world has given Alwar a special place. Alwar is also famous for its variety of Ayurvedic products. The very famous Bala fort in Alwar is a must visit if in city. It is the oldest building in the city. Alwar contains a number of historical monuments, such as 'Deewan ji ki lal haweli', city also has a lake and a valley. City is well connected with Roads and Railways. People of alwar prefer travelling by E-rickshaws within the city. Alwar has 1 railway station - Alwar (AWR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.