No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Mecheda to Basta can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Mecheda to Basta is Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 65 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Mecheda to Basta is Sri Jagannath Express (18409) which travels a distance of 145 kms in just 2 hrs 27 mints. The slowest train from Mecheda to Basta is Bagha Jatin Fast Passenger (UnReserved) (58003) which travels a distance of 145 kms in 3 hrs 26 mints. The most punctual train from Mecheda to Basta is Sri Jagannath Express (18409) which reaches Basta with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Mecheda to Basta is East Coast Express (18645) which reaches Basta with an average delay of over 1 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.