No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 8 trains that run from Mayiladuturai Jn to Budalur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Mayiladuturai Jn to Budalur is Rs 65 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 265 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1170 in First AC (1A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 50 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 170 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 815 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Mayiladuturai Jn to Budalur is Chennai Egmore Tiruchendur (Chendur) Express (16105) which travels a distance of 88 kms in just 1 hrs 30 mints. The slowest train from Mayiladuturai Jn to Budalur is Mayiladuthurai Tiruchchirappalli Passenger (UnReserved) (56113) which travels a distance of 88 kms in 2 hrs 7 mints. The most punctual train from Mayiladuturai Jn to Budalur is Mayiladuturai Mysuru (Thanjavur) Express (16231) which reaches Budalur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Mayiladuturai Jn to Budalur is Cholan COVID 19 Special (06795) which reaches Budalur with an average delay of over 3 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.