Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Mavelikara to Chirayinkil can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Mavelikara to Chirayinkil is Rs 60 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 260 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 45 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 135 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 595 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Mavelikara to Chirayinkil is Venad Express (16301) which travels a distance of 85 kms in just 1 hrs 54 mints. The slowest train from Mavelikara to Chirayinkil is Malabar Express (16630) which travels a distance of 85 kms in 2 hrs 14 mints. The most punctual train from Mavelikara to Chirayinkil is Mangaluru Central Thiruvananthapuram Express (16348) which reaches Chirayinkil with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Mavelikara to Chirayinkil is KSR Bengaluru Kanniyakumari (Island) Express (16526) which reaches Chirayinkil with an average delay of over 41 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.