Indian Railways have started special trains to enable passengers to go from one city to another for COVID duration. These trains are rajdhani like trains and will be having only air conditioned classes. Only confirmed seats will be allotted in these trains. No waiting list or RAC tickets will be issued. No concessional fare allowed. Also Tatkal and Premium Tatkal quota booking wont be permitted in these trains. The passengers travelling on the train will be screened for coronavirus and those found asymptomatic will be allowed to travel.Railway board has also added that it will be mandatory for all the passengers to keep his or her mouth covered by a face cover. 1 covid train runs from Mathura Jn to Nagpur - Telangana COVID 19 SF Special (02724).
Mathura Jn to Nagpur Telangana COVID 19 SF Special (02724) departs from Mathura Jn station (MTJ) at and arrives Nagpur station (NGP) at . This train has 5 stoppages. Mathura Jn to Nagpur covid fare is Rs.295 in Second Seater, Rs.3140 in First AC, Rs.1860 in Second AC, Rs.500 in Sleeper, Rs.280 in None and Rs.1315 in Third AC for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.