No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Mathura Jn to Khachrod can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Mathura Jn to Khachrod is Rs 1255 in Second AC (2A), Rs 320 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 170 in None (GN) and Rs 875 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1675 in Second AC (2A), Rs 420 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1190 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Mathura Jn to Khachrod is Firozpur Cantt Mumbai Central Janta Express (19024) which travels a distance of 564 kms in just 11 hrs 46 mints. The slowest train from Mathura Jn to Khachrod is Mathura Ratlam MEMU (69156) which travels a distance of 564 kms in 15 hrs 15 mints. The most punctual train from Mathura Jn to Khachrod is Mathura Ratlam MEMU (69156) which reaches Khachrod with an average delay of just 2 mints. The most delayed train from Mathura Jn to Khachrod is Dehradun Mumbai Bandra Terminus Express (19020) which reaches Khachrod with an average delay of over 4 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.