No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 9 trains that run from Mathura Jn to Indargarh can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Mathura Jn to Indargarh is Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 180 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 90 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Mathura Jn to Indargarh is Hazrat Nizamuddin Kota SF Special (09810) which travels a distance of 253 kms in just 3 hrs 31 mints. The slowest train from Mathura Jn to Indargarh is Mathura Ratlam MEMU (69156) which travels a distance of 253 kms in 5 hrs 34 mints. The most punctual train from Mathura Jn to Indargarh is Meerut City Mandsor Link Express (29020) which reaches Indargarh with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Mathura Jn to Indargarh is Patna Kota Express (via Faizabad) (13237) which reaches Indargarh with an average delay of over 4 hrs 29 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.