Train seat availability for all 9 trains that run from Mathura Jn to Bahadurgarh can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Mathura Jn to Bahadurgarh is Rs 90 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1250 in First AC (1A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 75 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Mathura Jn to Bahadurgarh is Kota Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra COVID 19 Special (09803) which travels a distance of 172 kms in just 3 hrs 10 mints. The slowest train from Mathura Jn to Bahadurgarh is Mumbai Central Firozpur Janta Express (19023) which travels a distance of 173 kms in 4 hrs 42 mints. The most punctual train from Mathura Jn to Bahadurgarh is Jabalpur Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra (Durgavati) COVID 19 Special (01449) which reaches Bahadurgarh with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Mathura Jn to Bahadurgarh is Punjab Mail COVID 19 Special (02137) which reaches Bahadurgarh with an average delay of over 14 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.