Ahmedabad Jammu Tawi Express (19223) departs from Marwar Jn station (MJ) at and arrives Jammu Tawi station (JAT) at taking a total of 25 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 1125 kms. This train has 49 stoppages.
Marwar Jn to Jammu Tawi train Seat Availability
Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Marwar Jn to Jammu Tawi can be found in above table.
Marwar Jn to Jammu Tawi train Fare
Fare for trains from Marwar Jn to Jammu Tawi is Rs 300 in None (GN), Rs 1335 in Third AC (3A), Rs 495 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1915 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 300 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1720 in Third AC (3A), Rs 640 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2440 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 315 in Second Seater (2S).
Marwar Jn to Jammu Tawi covid19 lockdown special trains
Indian Railways have started special trains to enable passengers to go from one city to another for COVID duration. These trains are rajdhani like trains and will be having only air conditioned classes. Only confirmed seats will be allotted in these trains. No waiting list or RAC tickets will be issued. No concessional fare allowed. Also Tatkal and Premium Tatkal quota booking wont be permitted in these trains. The passengers travelling on the train will be screened for coronavirus and those found asymptomatic will be allowed to travel.Railway board has also added that it will be mandatory for all the passengers to keep his or her mouth covered by a face cover. 1 covid train runs from Marwar Jn to Jammu Tawi - Ahmedabad Jammu Tawi Special (09221).
Marwar Jn to Jammu Tawi Ahmedabad Jammu Tawi Special (09221) departs from Marwar Jn station (MJ) at and arrives Jammu Tawi station (JAT) at . This train has 37 stoppages. In Ahmedabad Jammu Tawi Special (09221), seat availability status is RLWL5/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 57% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is REGRET in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL15/WL15 in Sleeper (SL) with 44% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in Second Seater (2S) with 56% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
Marwar Jn to Jammu Tawi Ahmedabad Jammu Tawi Express 19223
Marwar Jn to Jammu Tawi Ahmedabad Jammu Tawi Express (19223) departs from Marwar Jn station (MJ) at and arrives Jammu Tawi station (JAT) at . This train has 49 stoppages. Marwar Jn to Jammu Tawi train fare is Rs.300 in None, Rs.1385 in Third AC, Rs.1995 in Second AC and Rs.520 in Sleeper for this train.
Marwar Jn to Jammu Tawi train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed
The fastest train from Marwar Jn to Jammu Tawi is Bandra Terminus Jammu Tawi Vivek Special Fare Special (09027) which travels a distance of 1049 kms in just 21 hrs 25 mints. The slowest train from Marwar Jn to Jammu Tawi is Ahmedabad Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Express (19415) which travels a distance of 1291 kms in 27 hrs 20 mints. The most punctual train from Marwar Jn to Jammu Tawi is Bandra Terminus Jammu Tawi Vivek Express (19027) which reaches Jammu Tawi with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Marwar Jn to Jammu Tawi is Bandra Terminus Jammu Tawi Vivek Express (19027) which reaches Jammu Tawi with an average delay of over 0 minute.
About Jammu Tawi
Jammu was founded by Raja Jambulochan and was named Jambupur initially which later changed to Jammu. Jammu city serves as the winter capital of Jammu & Kashmir state from November to April when all the offices move from Srinagar to Jammu. Srinagar serves as the summer capital from May to October. Jammu city lies at uneven ridges of low heights at the Shivalik hills. It is surrounded by Shivalik range to the north, east and southeast while the Trikuta Range surrounds it in the north-west. Jammu city has a railway station called Jammu Tawi that is connected with major cities of India. The old railway link to Sialkot was broken after the Partition of India and Jammu had no rail services until 1971, when the Indian Railways laid the Pathankot - Jammu Tawi Broad Gauge line. The new Jammu Tawi station was opened in October 1972 and is an origination point for Express trains. With the commencement of the Jammu-Baramulla line, all trains to the Kashmir Valley will pass through Jammu Tawi. A part of the Jammu-Baramulla project has been executed and the track has been extended to Katra. Jalandhar - Pathankot - Jammu Tawi section has been doubled and electrified. Jammu Airport is in the middle of Jammu. It has direct flights to Srinagar, Delhi, Amritsar, Chandigarh, Leh and Mumbai and Bengaluru. Tourism is the largest industry in Jammu as in the rest of the state. It is also a focal point for the pilgrims going to Vaishno Devi and Kashmir valley as it is second last railway terminal in North India. All the routes leading to Kashmir, Poonch, Doda and Laddakh start from Jammu city. So throughout the year the city remains full of people from all the parts of India. Places of interest include old historic palaces like Vaishno Devi, Mubarak Mandi, Purani Mandi, Rani Park, Amar Mahal, Bahu Fort, Raghunath Temple, Ranbireshwar Temple, Karbala, Peer Meetha, Old city and a number of shopping places, fun parks, etc. Jammu Tawi has 1 railway station - Jammu Tawi (JAT).
RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
Red - Not likely to confirm.
yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
Green - Very likely to confirm.
Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
Trainman is the one stop shop for checking PNR status and prediction after train ticket booking on IRCTC. One can search for trains between stations and get instant seat availability for indian railways. Rail enquiry services with train schedule and running status on Trainman helps passenger in planning railway journey. After doing railway reservation on IRCTC, passengers may want to predict the final PNR status for railways - will the ticket get confirmed or not? This is where Trainman helps travellers as it also gives the confirmation chances for waiting list tickets based on pnr status history for past tickets book on Indian Railways. Passengers can know beforehand to book tatkal ticket on IRCTC or go for suvidha trains which charge dynamic fare. Railway fare enquiry is available for all travel classes like first ac, second ac, third ac, garib-rath, sleeper, chair car and second seating with concessional fare for senior citizens