Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Marwar Jn to Ghaziabad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Marwar Jn to Ghaziabad is Rs 205 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2235 in First AC (1A), Rs 1340 in Second AC (2A), Rs 345 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 190 in None (GN) and Rs 940 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 220 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1760 in Second AC (2A), Rs 445 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1255 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Marwar Jn to Ghaziabad is Ala Hazrat Express (via Ahmedabad) (14312) which travels a distance of 603 kms in just 12 hrs 34 mints. The slowest train from Marwar Jn to Ghaziabad is Ranikhet Express (15013) which travels a distance of 603 kms in 13 hrs 32 mints. The most punctual train from Marwar Jn to Ghaziabad is Ala Hazrat Express (via Ahmedabad) (14312) which reaches Ghaziabad with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Marwar Jn to Ghaziabad is Ala Hazrat Express (via Ahmedabad) (14312) which reaches Ghaziabad with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Ghaziabad is one of the largest industrial cities of Uttar Pradesh. It is situated very close to Delhi (approx 20 Kms) and is known as Delhi NCR (National Capital Region). Ghaziabad has a large number of small and medium scale manufacturing units. Delhi's metro service is extended up to Ghaziabad. Ghaziabad does not have an airport of its own and is served by the Indira Gandhi International Airport of Delhi which is approx 45 Kms away. It is situated in the middle of river Ganga and Yamuna. Ghaziabad has 1 railway station - Ghaziabad (GZB).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.