Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Manoharpur to Ghaziabad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Manoharpur to Ghaziabad is Rs 360 in None (GN), Rs 1655 in Third AC (3A), Rs 620 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2390 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 375 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2075 in Third AC (3A), Rs 795 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2915 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 390 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Manoharpur to Ghaziabad is Kalinga Utkal Festival Special (08477) which travels a distance of 1500 kms in just 30 hrs 9 mints. The slowest train from Manoharpur to Ghaziabad is Kalinga Utkal Express (18477) which travels a distance of 1500 kms in 31 hrs 27 mints. The most punctual train from Manoharpur to Ghaziabad is Kalinga Utkal Express (18477) which reaches Ghaziabad with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Manoharpur to Ghaziabad is Kalinga Utkal Express (18477) which reaches Ghaziabad with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Ghaziabad is one of the largest industrial cities of Uttar Pradesh. It is situated very close to Delhi (approx 20 Kms) and is known as Delhi NCR (National Capital Region). Ghaziabad has a large number of small and medium scale manufacturing units. Delhi's metro service is extended up to Ghaziabad. Ghaziabad does not have an airport of its own and is served by the Indira Gandhi International Airport of Delhi which is approx 45 Kms away. It is situated in the middle of river Ganga and Yamuna. Ghaziabad has 1 railway station - Ghaziabad (GZB).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.