Train seat availability for all 9 trains that run from Manoharpur to Bamra can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Manoharpur to Bamra is Rs 70 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 310 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1170 in First AC (1A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 100 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 55 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 865 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 295 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Manoharpur to Bamra is Shalimar Mumbai LTT Kurla Express (18030) which travels a distance of 105 kms in just 1 hrs 53 mints. The slowest train from Manoharpur to Bamra is Tatanagar Itwari Passenger (58111) which travels a distance of 105 kms in 3 hrs 11 mints. The most punctual train from Manoharpur to Bamra is Ispat Express (12871) which reaches Bamra with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Manoharpur to Bamra is Ispat Express (12871) which reaches Bamra with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.