Hide Fare
Show Fare

Manmad Jn to Hyderabad train seat availability & fare

Mon, June 25
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Devagiri Express
17057


MMR


SC
12:25
M T W T F S S
PQWL4/WL3
41%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
PQWL20/WL15
33%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
REGRET/PQWL26
0%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
PQWL204/WL165
7%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
Okha Rameswaram Weekly Express
16734


MMR


KCG
12:25
- - W - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Manmad Kacheguda Passenger (UnReserved)
57562


MMR


KCG
17:25
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
Jaipur Hyderabad Weekly Express
17019


MMR


SC
15:05
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sainagar Shirdi Secunderabad Express
17001


MMR


SC
14:05
M - - - - S -
--
GNWL35/WL17
77%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
GNWL62/WL19
80%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
GNWL134/WL57
72%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
Sainagar Shirdi Kakinada Port Express
17205


MMR


SC
14:05
- T - T - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sainagar Shirdi Vijayawada Express
17207


MMR


SC
14:05
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ajanta Express
17063


MMR


SC
12:00
M T W T F S S
GNWL6/WL4
84%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
GNWL37/WL10
72%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
GNWL69/WL19
53%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
GNWL197/WL68
22%
Trends
checked 7 min ago
Sainagar Shirdi Tirupati Weekly Express
17418


MMR


SC
11:45
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sainagar Shirdi Vishakapatnam Express
18504


MMR


SC
11:40
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Manmad Jn to Hyderabad train time table

Ajanta Express (17063) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at taking a total of 12 hrs to cover the distance of 619 kms. Sainagar Shirdi Secunderabad Express (17001) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at taking a total of 14 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 693 kms. Devagiri Express (17057) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at taking a total of 12 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 620 kms. Jaipur Hyderabad Weekly Express (17019) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at taking a total of 15 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 619 kms. Sainagar Shirdi Kakinada Port Express (17205) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at taking a total of 14 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 693 kms.

Manmad Jn to Hyderabad train Seat Availability

In Ajanta Express (17063), seat availability status is GNWL6/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 84% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL37/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL69/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 53% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL192/WL66 in Sleeper (SL) with 23% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Sainagar Shirdi Secunderabad Express (17001), seat availability status is GNWL35/WL17 in Second AC (2A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL62/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 80% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL134/WL57 in Sleeper (SL) with 72% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Devagiri Express (17057), seat availability status is PQWL4/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 41% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL20/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 33% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is REGRET/PQWL26 in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL204/WL165 in Sleeper (SL) with 7% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Manmad Jn to Hyderabad train Fare

Fare for trains from Manmad Jn to Hyderabad is Rs 2230 in First AC (1A), Rs 1325 in Second AC (2A), Rs 340 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 180 in None (GN) and Rs 920 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1745 in Second AC (2A), Rs 440 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1235 in Third AC (3A).

Manmad Jn to Hyderabad Ajanta Express 17063

Manmad Jn to Hyderabad Ajanta Express (17063) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at . Manmad Jn to Hyderabad train fare is Rs.2230 in First AC, Rs.920 in Third AC, Rs.1325 in Second AC and Rs.340 in Sleeper for this train. In Ajanta Express (17063), seat availability status is GNWL6/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 84% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL37/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL69/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 53% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL192/WL66 in Sleeper (SL) with 23% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Manmad Jn to Hyderabad Sainagar Shirdi Secunderabad Express 17001

Manmad Jn to Hyderabad Sainagar Shirdi Secunderabad Express (17001) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at . Manmad Jn to Hyderabad train fare is Rs.200 in None, Rs.1000 in Third AC, Rs.1440 in Second AC and Rs.365 in Sleeper for this train. In Sainagar Shirdi Secunderabad Express (17001), seat availability status is GNWL35/WL17 in Second AC (2A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL62/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 80% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL134/WL57 in Sleeper (SL) with 72% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Manmad Jn to Hyderabad Sainagar Shirdi Kakinada Port Express 17205

Manmad Jn to Hyderabad Sainagar Shirdi Kakinada Port Express (17205) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at . Manmad Jn to Hyderabad train fare is Rs.200 in None, Rs.1000 in Third AC, Rs.1440 in Second AC and Rs.365 in Sleeper for this train.

Manmad Jn to Hyderabad Devagiri Express 17057

Manmad Jn to Hyderabad Devagiri Express (17057) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at . Manmad Jn to Hyderabad train fare is Rs.2230 in First AC, Rs.920 in Third AC, Rs.1325 in Second AC and Rs.340 in Sleeper for this train. In Devagiri Express (17057), seat availability status is PQWL4/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 41% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL20/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 33% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is REGRET/PQWL26 in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL204/WL165 in Sleeper (SL) with 7% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Manmad Jn to Hyderabad Jaipur Hyderabad Weekly Express 17019

Manmad Jn to Hyderabad Jaipur Hyderabad Weekly Express (17019) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at . Manmad Jn to Hyderabad train fare is Rs.920 in Third AC, Rs.1325 in Second AC and Rs.340 in Sleeper for this train.

Manmad Jn to Hyderabad train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Manmad Jn to Hyderabad is Sainagar Shirdi Vishakapatnam Express (18504) which travels a distance of 619 kms in just 11 hrs 40 mints. The slowest train from Manmad Jn to Hyderabad is Manmad Kacheguda Passenger (UnReserved) (57562) which travels a distance of 624 kms in 17 hrs 25 mints. The most punctual train from Manmad Jn to Hyderabad is Sainagar Shirdi Vijayawada Express (17207) which reaches Secunderabad Jn with an average delay of just 13 mints. The most delayed train from Manmad Jn to Hyderabad is Sainagar Shirdi Secunderabad Express (17001) which reaches Secunderabad Jn with an average delay of over 5 hrs 41 mints.

About Hyderabad

Hyderabad is the capital of Telangana state which was formerly a part of Andhra Pradesh. It lies on the banks of Musi river. This place has a very interesting history. Before independence, when all of India was being ruled by British, this place was ruled by Nizams. Even after independence, the Nizams wanted to keep Hyderabad state independent rather than making it part of India. India had to invade this place with the help of army to take its full control. It was also known as City of Pearls in 18th century when it was famous trading center for diamonds. Telugu is the most spoken language in Hyderabad. Telugu film industry in Hyderabad known as Tollywood produces the second largest number of films in India after Bollywood. Popular tourist attractions in Hyderabad are Ramoji film city, Charminar, Golconda Fort, Chowmahalla Palace, Falaknuma palace and Salar Jung museum. Hyderabad is a famous for Biryani so much so that one rarely hears the word Biryani without prefixing it with Hyderabadi. Mughalai food is also quite popular here. Rajiv Gandhi Airport in Hyderabad is an international airport and has daily flights not only to all major airports of India but also to nearby south asian countries like Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia. Hyderabad has 4 railway stations - Secunderabad Jn (SC), Hyderabad Deccan (HYB), Kacheguda (KCG) and Begampet (BMT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.