Hide Fare
Show Fare

Manmad Jn to Delhi train seat availability & fare

Thu, June 21
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Punjab Mail
12137


MMR


NDLS
20:50
M T W T F S S
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
TRAIN DEPARTED
0%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
Mumbai CSMT Amritsar (Pathankot) Express
11057


MMR


NDLS
24:10
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL40/WL6
67%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
GNWL80/WL27
69%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL288/WL197
28%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
Goa Express
12779


MMR


NZM
20:00
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL20/WL9
63%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
REGRET/RLWL21
0%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
REGRET/RLWL151
0%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
Hubballi Londa Hazrat Nizamuddin Goa Link Express
17305


MMR


NZM
20:00
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL10/WL5
41%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
RLWL36/WL11
12%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
RLWL77/WL37
12%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
Sainagar Shirdi Kalka SF Express
22455


MMR


NDLS
19:50
- T - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Karnataka Express
12627


MMR


NDLS
19:35
M T W T F S S
RLWL2/WL2
67%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
RLWL11/WL5
62%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
RLWL30/WL16
29%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
RLWL84/WL65
21%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
Yesvantpur Chandigarh Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express
22685


MMR


NDLS
22:10
- - - T - - S
REGRET/RLWL1
0%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
RLWL22/WL14
66%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
REGRET/RLWL25
0%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
RLWL147/WL71
39%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Hubballi)
12629


MMR


NZM
21:35
- - W - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sachkhand Express
12715


MMR


NDLS
20:15
M T W T F S S
--
REGRET/PQWL27
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL77/WL59
30%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
Mangala Lakshadweep SF Express
12617


MMR


NZM
19:35
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL26/WL14
51%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL42/WL18
34%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL105/WL90
36%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
SCSMT Kolhapur Hazrat Nizamuddin SF Express
12147


MMR


NZM
19:15
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mysuru Hazrat Nizamuddin Swarna Jayanti SF Express
12781


MMR


NZM
19:15
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Jhelum Express
11077


MMR


NDLS
21:35
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL47/WL25
52%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
PQWL165/WL93
17%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
PQWL325/WL261
19%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
Recently Asked Question

Manmad Jn to Delhi train time table

Karnataka Express (12627) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives New Delhi station (NDLS) at taking a total of 19 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 1285 kms. Mumbai CSMT Amritsar (Pathankot) Express (11057) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives New Delhi station (NDLS) at taking a total of 24 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 1285 kms. Punjab Mail (12137) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives New Delhi station (NDLS) at taking a total of 20 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 1285 kms. Sachkhand Express (12715) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives New Delhi station (NDLS) at taking a total of 20 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 1285 kms. Mangala Lakshadweep SF Express (12617) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at taking a total of 19 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 1278 kms.

Manmad Jn to Delhi train Seat Availability

In Karnataka Express (12627), seat availability status is RLWL3/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 57% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL18/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 44% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL30/WL21 in Third AC (3A) with 26% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL108/WL88 in Sleeper (SL) with 16% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mumbai CSMT Amritsar (Pathankot) Express (11057), seat availability status is GNWL20/WL16 in Second AC (2A) with 54% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL68/WL48 in Third AC (3A) with 45% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL179/WL127 in Sleeper (SL) with 54% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Punjab Mail (12137), seat availability status is GNWL6/WL6 in First AC (1A) with 75% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL57/WL31 in Second AC (2A) with 49% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL139/WL84 in Third AC (3A) with 51% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL298/WL198 in Sleeper (SL) with 36% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Sachkhand Express (12715), seat availability status is PQWL25/WL25 in Second AC (2A) with 27% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL64/WL40 in Third AC (3A) with 22% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/PQWL129 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mangala Lakshadweep SF Express (12617), seat availability status is RLWL22/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 43% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL36/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 34% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL120/WL96 in Sleeper (SL) with 32% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Manmad Jn to Delhi train Fare

Fare for trains from Manmad Jn to Delhi is Rs 3720 in First AC (1A), Rs 300 in None (GN), Rs 1460 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2125 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 540 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1880 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2650 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 695 in Sleeper (SL).

Manmad Jn to Delhi train Sampark Kranti

Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 2 sampark-kranti trains run from Manmad Jn to Delhi - Yesvantpur Chandigarh Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (22685) and Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Hubballi) (12629).

Manmad Jn to Delhi Yesvantpur Chandigarh Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (22685) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives New Delhi station (NDLS) at . Manmad Jn to Delhi sampark-kranti fare is Rs.3720 in First AC, Rs.315 in None, Rs.1505 in Third AC, Rs.2175 in Second AC and Rs.570 in Sleeper for this train.

Manmad Jn to Delhi Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Hubballi) (12629) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at . Manmad Jn to Delhi sampark-kranti fare is Rs.3720 in First AC, Rs.315 in None, Rs.1505 in Third AC, Rs.2175 in Second AC and Rs.570 in Sleeper for this train. In Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Hubballi) (12629), seat availability status is RLWL7/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 70% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL16/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 61% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL51/WL32 in Third AC (3A) with 45% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL110/WL77 in Sleeper (SL) with 30% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Manmad Jn to Delhi Karnataka Express 12627

Manmad Jn to Delhi Karnataka Express (12627) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives New Delhi station (NDLS) at . Manmad Jn to Delhi train fare is Rs.3720 in First AC, Rs.315 in None, Rs.1505 in Third AC, Rs.2175 in Second AC and Rs.570 in Sleeper for this train. In Karnataka Express (12627), seat availability status is RLWL3/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 57% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL18/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 44% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL30/WL21 in Third AC (3A) with 26% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL108/WL88 in Sleeper (SL) with 16% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Manmad Jn to Delhi Punjab Mail 12137

Manmad Jn to Delhi Punjab Mail (12137) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives New Delhi station (NDLS) at . Manmad Jn to Delhi train fare is Rs.3720 in First AC, Rs.1505 in Third AC, Rs.2175 in Second AC and Rs.570 in Sleeper for this train. In Punjab Mail (12137), seat availability status is GNWL6/WL6 in First AC (1A) with 75% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL57/WL31 in Second AC (2A) with 49% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL139/WL84 in Third AC (3A) with 51% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL298/WL198 in Sleeper (SL) with 36% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Manmad Jn to Delhi Mangala Lakshadweep SF Express 12617

Manmad Jn to Delhi Mangala Lakshadweep SF Express (12617) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at . Manmad Jn to Delhi train fare is Rs.315 in None, Rs.1505 in Third AC, Rs.2175 in Second AC and Rs.570 in Sleeper for this train. In Mangala Lakshadweep SF Express (12617), seat availability status is RLWL22/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 43% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL36/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 34% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL120/WL96 in Sleeper (SL) with 32% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Manmad Jn to Delhi Mumbai CSMT Amritsar (Pathankot) Express 11057

Manmad Jn to Delhi Mumbai CSMT Amritsar (Pathankot) Express (11057) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives New Delhi station (NDLS) at . Manmad Jn to Delhi train fare is Rs.300 in None, Rs.1460 in Third AC, Rs.2125 in Second AC and Rs.540 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai CSMT Amritsar (Pathankot) Express (11057), seat availability status is GNWL20/WL16 in Second AC (2A) with 54% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL68/WL48 in Third AC (3A) with 45% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL179/WL127 in Sleeper (SL) with 54% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Manmad Jn to Delhi Sachkhand Express 12715

Manmad Jn to Delhi Sachkhand Express (12715) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives New Delhi station (NDLS) at . Manmad Jn to Delhi train fare is Rs.315 in None, Rs.1505 in Third AC, Rs.2175 in Second AC and Rs.570 in Sleeper for this train. In Sachkhand Express (12715), seat availability status is PQWL25/WL25 in Second AC (2A) with 27% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL64/WL40 in Third AC (3A) with 22% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/PQWL129 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Manmad Jn to Delhi train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Manmad Jn to Delhi is SCSMT Kolhapur Hazrat Nizamuddin SF Express (12147) which travels a distance of 1278 kms in just 19 hrs 15 mints. The slowest train from Manmad Jn to Delhi is Mumbai CSMT Amritsar (Pathankot) Express (11057) which travels a distance of 1285 kms in 24 hrs 10 mints. The most punctual train from Manmad Jn to Delhi is Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Hubballi) (12629) which reaches Delhi H Nizamuddin with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Manmad Jn to Delhi is Mumbai CSMT Amritsar (Pathankot) Express (11057) which reaches New Delhi with an average delay of over 1 hrs 6 mints.

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.