Hide Fare
Show Fare

Manmad Jn to Jhansi trains

Sun, September 23
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Punjab Mail
12137


MMR


JHS
13:55
M T W T F S S
GNWL3/WL3
87%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
GNWL65/WL35
71%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
GNWL135/WL72
76%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
GNWL293/WL187
39%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
Kushinagar Express
11015


MMR


JHS
15:55
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL10/WL6
55%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
PQWL18/WL12
55%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
PQWL78/WL71
46%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
Pune Lucknow Jn. Express
11407


MMR


JHS
15:40
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai CSMT Amritsar (Pathankot) Express
11057


MMR


JHS
16:25
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL15/WL13
68%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
GNWL59/WL30
81%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
GNWL209/WL185
32%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
Tulsi Express
22129


MMR


JHS
14:25
- T - - - - S
--
PQWL3/WL3
51%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
PQWL11/WL9
47%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
PQWL56/WL29
34%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
Goa Express
12779


MMR


JHS
13:30
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL36/WL23
69%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
RLWL37/WL18
71%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
RLWL126/WL86
46%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
Hubballi Londa Hazrat Nizamuddin Goa Link Express
17305


MMR


JHS
13:30
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL14/WL9
45%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
RLWL25/WL11
19%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
RLWL65/WL49
16%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
Sainagar Shirdi Kalka SF Express
22455


MMR


JHS
12:48
- T - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Bareilly Weekly Express
14313


MMR


JHS
15:00
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Pushpak Express
12534


MMR


JHS
13:15
M T W T F S S
PQWL2/WL2
67%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
PQWL12/WL11
66%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
PQWL29/WL15
48%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
Availability
Trends
Karnataka Express
12627


MMR


JHS
12:40
M T W T F S S
RLWL2/WL1
60%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
RLWL21/WL17
46%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
RLWL29/WL15
33%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
RLWL114/WL83
21%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Hubballi)
12629


MMR


JHS
14:35
- - W - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Yesvantpur Chandigarh Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express
22685


MMR


JHS
14:35
- - - T - - S
REGRET/RLWL1
0%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
REGRET/RLWL12
0%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
RLWL29/WL20
85%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
RLWL98/WL54
70%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
Sachkhand Express
12715


MMR


JHS
12:55
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL21/WL6
70%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
PQWL46/WL34
48%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
PQWL134/WL96
44%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
Pune Gorakhpur Weekly Express (Via Lucknow)
15030


MMR


JHS
15:20
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mangala Lakshadweep SF Express
12617


MMR


JHS
13:05
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL21/WL8
68%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai CSMT Chhapra Jansadharan Express (UnReserved)
15102


MMR


JHS
15:20
- - - - F - -
--
--
--
--
Lashkar SF Express
12161


MMR


JHS
13:00
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Sultanpur SF Express
12143


MMR


JHS
13:50
- - - - - - S
--
PQWL9/WL8
51%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
PQWL21/WL14
55%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
PQWL61/WL55
29%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
Pune Lucknow Jn. SF Express
12103


MMR


JHS
13:05
- - - - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Kolhapur Hazrat Nizamuddin SF Express
12147


MMR


JHS
12:33
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mysuru Hazrat Nizamuddin Swarna Jayanti SF Express
12781


MMR


JHS
12:33
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Jhelum Express
11077


MMR


JHS
14:12
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL52/WL37
55%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
PQWL92/WL63
33%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
PQWL197/WL140
33%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
Recently Asked Question

Manmad Jn to Jhansi train time table

Mumbai CSMT Amritsar (Pathankot) Express (11057) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at taking a total of 16 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 875 kms. Punjab Mail (12137) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at taking a total of 13 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 875 kms. Mangala Lakshadweep SF Express (12617) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at taking a total of 13 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 875 kms. Karnataka Express (12627) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at taking a total of 12 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 875 kms. Yesvantpur Chandigarh Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (22685) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at taking a total of 14 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 875 kms.

Manmad Jn to Jhansi train Seat Availability

In Mumbai CSMT Amritsar (Pathankot) Express (11057), seat availability status is GNWL15/WL13 in Second AC (2A) with 68% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL59/WL30 in Third AC (3A) with 81% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL209/WL185 in Sleeper (SL) with 32% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Punjab Mail (12137), seat availability status is GNWL3/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 87% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL65/WL35 in Second AC (2A) with 71% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL135/WL72 in Third AC (3A) with 76% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL293/WL187 in Sleeper (SL) with 39% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mangala Lakshadweep SF Express (12617), seat availability status is RLWL21/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 68% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Karnataka Express (12627), seat availability status is RLWL2/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 60% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL21/WL17 in Second AC (2A) with 46% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL29/WL15 in Third AC (3A) with 33% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL114/WL83 in Sleeper (SL) with 21% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Yesvantpur Chandigarh Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (22685), seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL1 in First AC (1A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL12 in Second AC (2A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL29/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 85% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL98/WL54 in Sleeper (SL) with 70% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Manmad Jn to Jhansi train Fare

Fare for trains from Manmad Jn to Jhansi is Rs 2925 in First AC (1A), Rs 230 in None (GN), Rs 1160 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1675 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 425 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1495 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2160 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 550 in Sleeper (SL).

Manmad Jn to Jhansi train Sampark Kranti

Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 2 sampark-kranti trains run from Manmad Jn to Jhansi - Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Hubballi) (12629) and Yesvantpur Chandigarh Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (22685).

Manmad Jn to Jhansi Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Hubballi) (12629) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at . Manmad Jn to Jhansi sampark-kranti fare is Rs.2925 in First AC, Rs.245 in None, Rs.1205 in Third AC, Rs.1720 in Second AC and Rs.455 in Sleeper for this train.

Manmad Jn to Jhansi Yesvantpur Chandigarh Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (22685) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at . Manmad Jn to Jhansi sampark-kranti fare is Rs.2925 in First AC, Rs.245 in None, Rs.1205 in Third AC, Rs.1720 in Second AC and Rs.455 in Sleeper for this train. In Yesvantpur Chandigarh Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (22685), seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL1 in First AC (1A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL12 in Second AC (2A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL29/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 85% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL98/WL54 in Sleeper (SL) with 70% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Manmad Jn to Jhansi Punjab Mail 12137

Manmad Jn to Jhansi Punjab Mail (12137) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at . Manmad Jn to Jhansi train fare is Rs.2925 in First AC, Rs.1205 in Third AC, Rs.1720 in Second AC and Rs.455 in Sleeper for this train. In Punjab Mail (12137), seat availability status is GNWL3/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 87% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL65/WL35 in Second AC (2A) with 71% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL135/WL72 in Third AC (3A) with 76% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL293/WL187 in Sleeper (SL) with 39% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Manmad Jn to Jhansi Karnataka Express 12627

Manmad Jn to Jhansi Karnataka Express (12627) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at . Manmad Jn to Jhansi train fare is Rs.2925 in First AC, Rs.245 in None, Rs.1205 in Third AC, Rs.1720 in Second AC and Rs.455 in Sleeper for this train. In Karnataka Express (12627), seat availability status is RLWL2/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 60% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL21/WL17 in Second AC (2A) with 46% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL29/WL15 in Third AC (3A) with 33% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL114/WL83 in Sleeper (SL) with 21% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Manmad Jn to Jhansi Mangala Lakshadweep SF Express 12617

Manmad Jn to Jhansi Mangala Lakshadweep SF Express (12617) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at . Manmad Jn to Jhansi train fare is Rs.245 in None, Rs.1205 in Third AC, Rs.1720 in Second AC and Rs.455 in Sleeper for this train. In Mangala Lakshadweep SF Express (12617), seat availability status is RLWL21/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 68% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Manmad Jn to Jhansi Mumbai CSMT Amritsar (Pathankot) Express 11057

Manmad Jn to Jhansi Mumbai CSMT Amritsar (Pathankot) Express (11057) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at . Manmad Jn to Jhansi train fare is Rs.230 in None, Rs.1160 in Third AC, Rs.1675 in Second AC and Rs.425 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai CSMT Amritsar (Pathankot) Express (11057), seat availability status is GNWL15/WL13 in Second AC (2A) with 68% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL59/WL30 in Third AC (3A) with 81% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL209/WL185 in Sleeper (SL) with 32% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Manmad Jn to Jhansi train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Manmad Jn to Jhansi is Kolhapur Hazrat Nizamuddin SF Express (12147) which travels a distance of 875 kms in just 12 hrs 33 mints. The slowest train from Manmad Jn to Jhansi is Mumbai CSMT Amritsar (Pathankot) Express (11057) which travels a distance of 875 kms in 16 hrs 25 mints. The most punctual train from Manmad Jn to Jhansi is Mysuru Hazrat Nizamuddin Swarna Jayanti SF Express (12781) which reaches Jhansi Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Manmad Jn to Jhansi is Yesvantpur Chandigarh Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (22685) which reaches Jhansi Jn with an average delay of over 1 hrs 8 mints.

About Jhansi

Jhansi is the historic place of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Jhansi famous for the heroic deeds of Rani Laxmi Bai is well connected to all major towns of Uttar Pradesh by road and railway networks. The city has many monuments, forts and temples that reflect the ancient culture. The first Shatabdi Express of India started between New Delhi and Jhansi. Jhansi airport is a military aviation base and though there are provisions for private aircrafts there are no civil aviation operations currently. Gwalior airport is the nearest airport for the city right now which is 120 kms away. Jhansi has 1 railway station - Jhansi Jn (JHS).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.