Train seat availability for all 7 trains that run from Manmad Jn to Jalamb Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Manmad Jn to Jalamb Jn is Rs 1245 in First AC (1A), Rs 95 in None (GN), Rs 495 in Third AC (3A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 190 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Manmad Jn to Jalamb Jn is Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809) which travels a distance of 274 kms in just 4 hrs 3 mints. The slowest train from Manmad Jn to Jalamb Jn is Pandharpur Khamgaon Ashadhi Ekadashi Special (01154) which travels a distance of 274 kms in 6 hrs 5 mints. The most punctual train from Manmad Jn to Jalamb Jn is Sewagram SF Express (12139) which reaches Jalamb Jn with an average delay of just 28 mints. The most delayed train from Manmad Jn to Jalamb Jn is Maharashtra Express (11039) which reaches Jalamb Jn with an average delay of over 1 hrs 40 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.