close
swap_horiz
close

Manmad Jn to Huzur Sahib Nanded trains

17057
Devagiri Express
MMR ()
Manmad Jn
06 hr 38 min
NED ()
Huzur Sahib Nanded
2A
₹ 865
3A
₹ 610
SL
₹ 225
12729
Pune Hazur Sahib Nanded SF Express (Via Manmad)
MMR ()
Manmad Jn
06 hr 30 min
NED ()
Huzur Sahib Nanded
2A
₹ 910
3A
₹ 660
SL
₹ 255
16734
Okha Rameswaram Weekly Express
MMR ()
Manmad Jn
06 hr 48 min
NED ()
Huzur Sahib Nanded
2A
₹ 865
3A
₹ 610
SL
₹ 225
12716
Sachkhand Express
MMR ()
Manmad Jn
06 hr 30 min
NED ()
Huzur Sahib Nanded
2A
₹ 910
3A
₹ 660
SL
₹ 255
17617
Tapovan Express
MMR ()
Manmad Jn
06 hr 45 min
NED ()
Huzur Sahib Nanded
CC
₹ 495
2S
₹ 140
11045
Deekshabhoomi Express
MMR ()
Manmad Jn
07 hr 33 min
NED ()
Huzur Sahib Nanded
3A
₹ 610
SL
₹ 225
17687
Marathwada Express
MMR ()
Manmad Jn
07 hr 08 min
NED ()
Huzur Sahib Nanded
CC
₹ 495
2S
₹ 140
11083
Tadoba Express
MMR ()
Manmad Jn
08 hr 03 min
NED ()
Huzur Sahib Nanded
2A
₹ 865
3A
₹ 610
SL
₹ 225
17019
Jaipur Hyderabad Weekly Express
MMR ()
Manmad Jn
08 hr 03 min
NED ()
Huzur Sahib Nanded
2A
₹ 865
3A
₹ 610
SL
₹ 225
12754
Marathwada Sampark Kranti Express
MMR ()
Manmad Jn
07 hr 40 min
NED ()
Huzur Sahib Nanded
2A
₹ 910
3A
₹ 660
SL
₹ 255
57515
Daund Hazur Sahib Nanded Passenger
MMR ()
Manmad Jn
08 hr 40 min
NED ()
Huzur Sahib Nanded
SL
₹ 150
17063
Ajanta Express
MMR ()
Manmad Jn
06 hr 18 min
NED ()
Huzur Sahib Nanded
2A
₹ 865
3A
₹ 610
SL
₹ 225
17418
Sainagar Shirdi Tirupati Weekly Express
MMR ()
Manmad Jn
06 hr 23 min
NED ()
Huzur Sahib Nanded
2A
₹ 865
3A
₹ 610
SL
₹ 225
18504
Sainagar Shirdi Visakhapatnam Express
MMR ()
Manmad Jn
06 hr 23 min
NED ()
Huzur Sahib Nanded
2A
₹ 865
3A
₹ 610
SL
₹ 225
11401
Nandigram Express (Via Nanded)
MMR ()
Manmad Jn
07 hr 33 min
NED ()
Huzur Sahib Nanded
2A
₹ 865
3A
₹ 610
SL
₹ 225
11205
Mumbai LTT Karimnagar Express
MMR ()
Manmad Jn
07 hr 43 min
NED ()
Huzur Sahib Nanded
2A
₹ 865
3A
₹ 610
SL
₹ 225
07642
Madar Hazur Sahib Nanded Urs Special
MMR ()
Manmad Jn
08 hr 30 min
NED ()
Huzur Sahib Nanded
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
CC
N/A
SL
N/A
51421
Pune Nizamabad Passenger
MMR ()
Manmad Jn
08 hr 08 min
NED ()
Huzur Sahib Nanded
SL
₹ 150
17612
Mumbai CSMT Hazur Sahib Nanded Rajya Rani Express
MMR ()
Manmad Jn
07 hr 50 min
NED ()
Huzur Sahib Nanded
CC
₹ 495
2S
₹ 140
info

Manmad Jn to Huzur Sahib Nanded train time table

Ajanta Express (17063) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives Huzur Sahib Nanded station (NED) at taking a total of 6 hrs 18 mints to cover the distance of 349 kms. Daund Hazur Sahib Nanded Passenger (57515) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives Huzur Sahib Nanded station (NED) at taking a total of 8 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 347 kms. Nandigram Express (Via Nanded) (11401) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives Huzur Sahib Nanded station (NED) at taking a total of 7 hrs 33 mints to cover the distance of 349 kms. Okha Rameswaram Weekly Express (16734) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives Huzur Sahib Nanded station (NED) at taking a total of 6 hrs 48 mints to cover the distance of 348 kms. Devagiri Express (17057) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives Huzur Sahib Nanded station (NED) at taking a total of 6 hrs 38 mints to cover the distance of 349 kms.
info

Manmad Jn to Huzur Sahib Nanded train Seat Availability

In Nandigram Express (Via Nanded) (11401), seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL4/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 54% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL14/WL12 in Third AC (3A) with 49% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL56/WL49 in Sleeper (SL) with 51% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Devagiri Express (17057), seat availability status is PQWL33/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 34% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Manmad Jn to Huzur Sahib Nanded train Fare

Fare for trains from Manmad Jn to Huzur Sahib Nanded is Rs 140 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 495 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1440 in First AC (1A), Rs 865 in Second AC (2A), Rs 150 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 125 in None (GN) and Rs 610 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 175 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 730 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 295 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
info

Manmad Jn to Huzur Sahib Nanded train Sampark Kranti

Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Manmad Jn to Huzur Sahib Nanded - Marathwada Sampark Kranti Express (12754).

Manmad Jn to Huzur Sahib Nanded Marathwada Sampark Kranti Express (12754) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives Huzur Sahib Nanded station (NED) at . Manmad Jn to Huzur Sahib Nanded sampark-kranti fare is Rs.140 in None, Rs.660 in Third AC, Rs.910 in Second AC and Rs.255 in Sleeper for this train.

info

Manmad Jn to Huzur Sahib Nanded Nandigram Express (Via Nanded) 11401

Manmad Jn to Huzur Sahib Nanded Nandigram Express (Via Nanded) (11401) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives Huzur Sahib Nanded station (NED) at . Manmad Jn to Huzur Sahib Nanded train fare is Rs.1440 in First AC, Rs.125 in None, Rs.610 in Third AC, Rs.865 in Second AC and Rs.225 in Sleeper for this train. In Nandigram Express (Via Nanded) (11401), seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL4/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 54% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL14/WL12 in Third AC (3A) with 49% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL56/WL49 in Sleeper (SL) with 51% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Manmad Jn to Huzur Sahib Nanded Devagiri Express 17057

Manmad Jn to Huzur Sahib Nanded Devagiri Express (17057) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives Huzur Sahib Nanded station (NED) at . Manmad Jn to Huzur Sahib Nanded train fare is Rs.1440 in First AC, Rs.610 in Third AC, Rs.865 in Second AC and Rs.225 in Sleeper for this train. In Devagiri Express (17057), seat availability status is PQWL33/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 34% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Manmad Jn to Huzur Sahib Nanded Ajanta Express 17063

Manmad Jn to Huzur Sahib Nanded Ajanta Express (17063) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives Huzur Sahib Nanded station (NED) at . Manmad Jn to Huzur Sahib Nanded train fare is Rs.1440 in First AC, Rs.610 in Third AC, Rs.865 in Second AC and Rs.225 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Manmad Jn to Huzur Sahib Nanded Daund Hazur Sahib Nanded Passenger 57515

Manmad Jn to Huzur Sahib Nanded Daund Hazur Sahib Nanded Passenger (57515) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives Huzur Sahib Nanded station (NED) at . Manmad Jn to Huzur Sahib Nanded train fare is Rs.150 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Manmad Jn to Huzur Sahib Nanded Okha Rameswaram Weekly Express 16734

Manmad Jn to Huzur Sahib Nanded Okha Rameswaram Weekly Express (16734) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives Huzur Sahib Nanded station (NED) at . Manmad Jn to Huzur Sahib Nanded train fare is Rs.1440 in First AC, Rs.610 in Third AC, Rs.865 in Second AC and Rs.225 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Manmad Jn to Huzur Sahib Nanded train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Manmad Jn to Huzur Sahib Nanded is Ajanta Express (17063) which travels a distance of 349 kms in just 6 hrs 18 mints. The slowest train from Manmad Jn to Huzur Sahib Nanded is Daund Hazur Sahib Nanded Passenger (57515) which travels a distance of 347 kms in 8 hrs 40 mints. The most punctual train from Manmad Jn to Huzur Sahib Nanded is Mumbai LTT Karimnagar Express (11205) which reaches Huzur Sahib Nanded with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Manmad Jn to Huzur Sahib Nanded is Sachkhand Express (12716) which reaches Huzur Sahib Nanded with an average delay of over 4 hrs 48 mints.
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.