Hide Fare
Show Fare

Manmad Jn to Firozpur Cant train seat availability & fare

Sat, June 23
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Punjab Mail
12137


MMR


FZR
29:25
M T W T F S S
GNWL12/WL4
72%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL70/WL50
29%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL150/WL98
45%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL281/WL183
46%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Recently Asked Question

Manmad Jn to Firozpur Cant train time table

Punjab Mail (12137) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives Firozpur Cant station (FZR) at taking a total of 29 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 1671 kms.

Manmad Jn to Firozpur Cant train Seat Availability

In Punjab Mail (12137), seat availability status is GNWL12/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL70/WL50 in Second AC (2A) with 28% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL150/WL98 in Third AC (3A) with 45% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL281/WL183 in Sleeper (SL) with 46% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Manmad Jn to Firozpur Cant train Fare

Fare for trains from Manmad Jn to Firozpur Cant is Rs 4385 in First AC (1A), Rs 1755 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2555 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 665 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2175 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3080 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 845 in Sleeper (SL).

Manmad Jn to Firozpur Cant Punjab Mail 12137

Manmad Jn to Firozpur Cant Punjab Mail (12137) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives Firozpur Cant station (FZR) at . Manmad Jn to Firozpur Cant train fare is Rs.4385 in First AC, Rs.1755 in Third AC, Rs.2555 in Second AC and Rs.665 in Sleeper for this train. In Punjab Mail (12137), seat availability status is GNWL12/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL70/WL50 in Second AC (2A) with 28% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL150/WL98 in Third AC (3A) with 45% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL281/WL183 in Sleeper (SL) with 46% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Manmad Jn to Firozpur Cant train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Manmad Jn to Firozpur Cant is Punjab Mail (12137) which travels a distance of 1671 kms in just 29 hrs 25 mints. The slowest train from Manmad Jn to Firozpur Cant is Punjab Mail (12137) which travels a distance of 1671 kms in 29 hrs 25 mints. The most punctual train from Manmad Jn to Firozpur Cant is Punjab Mail (12137) which reaches Firozpur Cant with an average delay of just 57 mints. The most delayed train from Manmad Jn to Firozpur Cant is Punjab Mail (12137) which reaches Firozpur Cant with an average delay of over 57 mints.
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.