Hide Fare
Show Fare

Manmad Jn to Dhanbad Jn trains

Sun, September 23
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (via Gaya)
12322


MMR


DHN
28:31
M T W T F S S
AVAILABLE 4
100%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
Deekshabhoomi Express
11045


MMR


DHN
45:35
- - - - F - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Manmad Jn to Dhanbad Jn train time table

Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (via Gaya) (12322) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives Dhanbad Jn station (DHN) at taking a total of 28 hrs 31 mints to cover the distance of 1643 kms.

Manmad Jn to Dhanbad Jn train Seat Availability

In Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (via Gaya) (12322), seat availability status is PQWL2/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 33% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL18/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 43% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL47/WL14 in Third AC (3A) with 24% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL198/WL148 in Sleeper (SL) with 4% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Manmad Jn to Dhanbad Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Manmad Jn to Dhanbad Jn is Rs 4340 in First AC (1A), Rs 370 in None (GN), Rs 1735 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2530 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 655 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2155 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3055 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 840 in Sleeper (SL).

Manmad Jn to Dhanbad Jn Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (via Gaya) 12322

Manmad Jn to Dhanbad Jn Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (via Gaya) (12322) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives Dhanbad Jn station (DHN) at . Manmad Jn to Dhanbad Jn train fare is Rs.4340 in First AC, Rs.370 in None, Rs.1735 in Third AC, Rs.2530 in Second AC and Rs.655 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (via Gaya) (12322), seat availability status is PQWL2/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 33% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL18/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 43% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL47/WL14 in Third AC (3A) with 24% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL198/WL148 in Sleeper (SL) with 4% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Manmad Jn to Dhanbad Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Manmad Jn to Dhanbad Jn is Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (via Gaya) (12322) which travels a distance of 1643 kms in just 28 hrs 31 mints. The slowest train from Manmad Jn to Dhanbad Jn is Deekshabhoomi Express (11045) which travels a distance of 2251 kms in 45 hrs 35 mints. The most punctual train from Manmad Jn to Dhanbad Jn is Deekshabhoomi Express (11045) which reaches Dhanbad Jn with an average delay of just 27 mints. The most delayed train from Manmad Jn to Dhanbad Jn is Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (via Gaya) (12322) which reaches Dhanbad Jn with an average delay of over 1 hrs 51 mints.
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.