Hide Fare
Show Fare

Manmad Jn to Kolhapur train seat availability & fare

Fri, June 22
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Hazrat Nizamuddin SCSMT Kolhapur SF Express
12148


MMR


KOP
13:45
- - - - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Deekshabhoomi Express
11046


MMR


KOP
15:00
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Maharashtra Express
11040


MMR


KOP
15:40
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Manmad Jn to Kolhapur train time table

Maharashtra Express (11040) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives C Shahu Maharaj Term station (KOP) at taking a total of 15 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 640 kms.

Manmad Jn to Kolhapur train Seat Availability

In Maharashtra Express (11040), seat availability status is RLWL10/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 41% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL21/WL12 in Third AC (3A) with 37% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL75/WL52 in Sleeper (SL) with 22% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Manmad Jn to Kolhapur train Fare

Fare for trains from Manmad Jn to Kolhapur is Rs 185 in None (GN), Rs 945 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1355 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 345 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1260 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1775 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 445 in Sleeper (SL).

Manmad Jn to Kolhapur Maharashtra Express 11040

Manmad Jn to Kolhapur Maharashtra Express (11040) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives C Shahu Maharaj Term station (KOP) at . Manmad Jn to Kolhapur train fare is Rs.945 in Third AC, Rs.1355 in Second AC and Rs.345 in Sleeper for this train. In Maharashtra Express (11040), seat availability status is RLWL10/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 41% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL21/WL12 in Third AC (3A) with 37% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL75/WL52 in Sleeper (SL) with 22% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Manmad Jn to Kolhapur train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Manmad Jn to Kolhapur is Hazrat Nizamuddin SCSMT Kolhapur SF Express (12148) which travels a distance of 640 kms in just 13 hrs 45 mints. The slowest train from Manmad Jn to Kolhapur is Maharashtra Express (11040) which travels a distance of 640 kms in 15 hrs 40 mints. The most punctual train from Manmad Jn to Kolhapur is Deekshabhoomi Express (11046) which reaches C Shahu Maharaj Term with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Manmad Jn to Kolhapur is Maharashtra Express (11040) which reaches C Shahu Maharaj Term with an average delay of over 6 mints.
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.