Jhelum Express (11078) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives Belapur station (BAP) at taking a total of 1 hrs 43 mints to cover the distance of 86 kms.
Train seat availability for all 20 trains that run from Manmad Jn to Belapur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Manmad Jn to Belapur is Rs 1250 in First AC (1A), Rs 65 in None (GN), Rs 500 in Third AC (3A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 100 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 245 in Sleeper (SL).
Manmad Jn to Belapur Jhelum Express (11078) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives Belapur station (BAP) at . Manmad Jn to Belapur train fare is Rs.500 in Third AC, Rs.705 in Second AC and Rs.145 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Manmad Jn to Belapur is Hazur Sahib Nanded Pune SF Express (Via Manmad) (12730) which travels a distance of 86 kms in just 1 hrs 14 mints. The slowest train from Manmad Jn to Belapur is Manmad Pune Passenger (51402) which travels a distance of 87 kms in 2 hrs 57 mints. The most punctual train from Manmad Jn to Belapur is Nagpur Solapur SuperFast SpecialFare Special (02114) which reaches Belapur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Manmad Jn to Belapur is Manduadih Pune Gyan Ganga Express (22132) which reaches Belapur with an average delay of over 5 hrs 34 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.