Hide Fare
Show Fare

Manmad Jn to Akola Jn train seat availability & fare

Fri, June 22
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Azad Hind Express
12129


MMR


AK
04:45
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL25/WL13
28%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
PQWL80/WL44
44%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
PQWL191/WL122
29%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur)
12809


MMR


AK
04:50
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Shalimar Kurla Express
18029


MMR


AK
05:05
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Pune Bilaspur SF Special Fare Special
08296


MMR


AK
04:57
- - - - - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Pune Kazipet Weekly SF Express
22151


MMR


AK
04:57
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Hatia SF Express
12811


MMR


AK
04:20
M - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Bhubaneswar SF Express
12879


MMR


AK
04:20
- - W - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Visakhapatnam SF Express (Via Nagpur)
22848


MMR


AK
04:20
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Maharashtra Express
11039


MMR


AK
05:00
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Solapur Gondia Maharashtra Express Slip
21028


MMR


AK
05:00
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
Availability
Trends
Sai Nagar Shirdi Puri Weekly Express
18408


MMR


AK
04:40
- - - - - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sainagar Shirdi Howrah SF Express
22893


MMR


AK
04:20
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Kamakhya Karmabhoomi Express
22511


MMR


AK
04:15
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Pune Hatia Weekly SF Special
02845


MMR


AK
04:22
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Pune Hatia SF Express
22845


MMR


AK
04:20
- - W - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sewagram SF Express
12139


MMR


AK
05:10
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL16/WL14
43%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
RLWL36/WL29
42%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
REGRET/RLWL101
0%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
Pune Amravati AC SF Express
22117


MMR


AK
04:15
- - W - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Pune Ajni AC SF Express
22123


MMR


AK
04:15
- - - - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Mumbai LTT Ajni Express (Via Aurangabad)
11201


MMR


AK
11:00
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Vidarbha SF Express
12105


MMR


AK
04:40
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Pune Nagpur Garib Rath Express
12113


MMR


AK
04:31
M - W - - S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Pune Nagpur SF Express
12135


MMR


AK
04:31
- T - T - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Pune Bilaspur SF Express
12850


MMR


AK
04:31
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Manmad Jn to Akola Jn train time table

Maharashtra Express (11039) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives Akola Jn station (AK) at taking a total of 5 hrs to cover the distance of 323 kms. Vidarbha SF Express (12105) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives Akola Jn station (AK) at taking a total of 4 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 322 kms. Azad Hind Express (12129) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives Akola Jn station (AK) at taking a total of 4 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 323 kms. Sewagram SF Express (12139) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives Akola Jn station (AK) at taking a total of 5 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 322 kms. Sainagar Shirdi Howrah SF Express (22893) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives Akola Jn station (AK) at taking a total of 4 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 323 kms.

Manmad Jn to Akola Jn train Seat Availability

In Azad Hind Express (12129), seat availability status is PQWL25/WL13 in Second AC (2A) with 28% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL80/WL44 in Third AC (3A) with 44% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL191/WL122 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Sewagram SF Express (12139), seat availability status is RLWL16/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 43% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL36/WL29 in Third AC (3A) with 42% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL101 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Manmad Jn to Akola Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Manmad Jn to Akola Jn is Rs 1365 in First AC (1A), Rs 110 in None (GN), Rs 450 in Third AC (3A), Rs 815 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 210 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 870 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).

Manmad Jn to Akola Jn train Garib Rath

The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 1 garib-rath train runs from Manmad Jn to Akola Jn - Pune Nagpur Garib Rath Express (12113).

Manmad Jn to Akola Jn Pune Nagpur Garib Rath Express (12113) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives Akola Jn station (AK) at . Manmad Jn to Akola Jn garib-rath fare is Rs.450 in Third AC for this train.

Manmad Jn to Akola Jn Vidarbha SF Express 12105

Manmad Jn to Akola Jn Vidarbha SF Express (12105) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives Akola Jn station (AK) at . Manmad Jn to Akola Jn train fare is Rs.1440 in First AC, Rs.125 in None, Rs.620 in Third AC, Rs.865 in Second AC and Rs.240 in Sleeper for this train.

Manmad Jn to Akola Jn Sewagram SF Express 12139

Manmad Jn to Akola Jn Sewagram SF Express (12139) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives Akola Jn station (AK) at . Manmad Jn to Akola Jn train fare is Rs.620 in Third AC, Rs.865 in Second AC and Rs.240 in Sleeper for this train. In Sewagram SF Express (12139), seat availability status is RLWL16/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 43% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL36/WL29 in Third AC (3A) with 42% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL101 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Manmad Jn to Akola Jn Maharashtra Express 11039

Manmad Jn to Akola Jn Maharashtra Express (11039) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives Akola Jn station (AK) at . Manmad Jn to Akola Jn train fare is Rs.110 in None, Rs.575 in Third AC, Rs.815 in Second AC and Rs.210 in Sleeper for this train.

Manmad Jn to Akola Jn Azad Hind Express 12129

Manmad Jn to Akola Jn Azad Hind Express (12129) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives Akola Jn station (AK) at . Manmad Jn to Akola Jn train fare is Rs.125 in None, Rs.620 in Third AC, Rs.865 in Second AC and Rs.240 in Sleeper for this train. In Azad Hind Express (12129), seat availability status is PQWL25/WL13 in Second AC (2A) with 28% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL80/WL44 in Third AC (3A) with 44% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL191/WL122 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Manmad Jn to Akola Jn Sainagar Shirdi Howrah SF Express 22893

Manmad Jn to Akola Jn Sainagar Shirdi Howrah SF Express (22893) departs from Manmad Jn station (MMR) at and arrives Akola Jn station (AK) at . Manmad Jn to Akola Jn train fare is Rs.620 in Third AC, Rs.865 in Second AC and Rs.240 in Sleeper for this train.

Manmad Jn to Akola Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Manmad Jn to Akola Jn is Pune Amravati AC SF Express (22117) which travels a distance of 323 kms in just 4 hrs 15 mints. The slowest train from Manmad Jn to Akola Jn is Mumbai LTT Ajni Express (Via Aurangabad) (11201) which travels a distance of 525 kms in 11 hrs. The most punctual train from Manmad Jn to Akola Jn is Mumbai LTT Ajni Express (Via Aurangabad) (11201) which reaches Akola Jn with an average delay of just 2 mints. The most delayed train from Manmad Jn to Akola Jn is Pune Kazipet Weekly SF Express (22151) which reaches Akola Jn with an average delay of over 6 hrs 14 mints.
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.