No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 8 trains that run from Manikpur Jn to Naini can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Manikpur Jn to Naini is Rs 1170 in First AC (1A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 50 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Manikpur Jn to Naini is Pawan Express (11061) which travels a distance of 92 kms in just 1 hrs 24 mints. The slowest train from Manikpur Jn to Naini is Jhansi Allahabad Passenger (UnReserved) (54159) which travels a distance of 92 kms in 2 hrs 54 mints. The most punctual train from Manikpur Jn to Naini is Bundelkhand Link Express (21107) which reaches Naini with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Manikpur Jn to Naini is Kashi Express (15017) which reaches Naini with an average delay of over 2 hrs 17 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.