Train seat availability for all 20 trains that run from Mangaon to Veer can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Mangaon to Veer is Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Mangaon to Veer is Pune Sawantwadi Road Ganapati Special (01221) which travels a distance of 16 kms in just 12 mints. The slowest train from Mangaon to Veer is Mumbai CSMT Ratnagiri Ganapati Special Fare Special (01033) which travels a distance of 16 kms in 34 mints. The most punctual train from Mangaon to Veer is Tutari (Rajyarani) Express (11003) which reaches Veer with an average delay of just 13 mints. The most delayed train from Mangaon to Veer is Dadar Ratnagiri Passenger (50103) which reaches Veer with an average delay of over 59 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.