Train seat availability for all 12 trains that run from Mangaon to Adavali can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Mangaon to Adavali is Rs 90 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 160 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 75 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Mangaon to Adavali is Mumbai CSMT Sawantwadi Road (Bi Weekly) Ganapati Special Fare Special (01007) which travels a distance of 204 kms in just 4 hrs 4 mints. The slowest train from Mangaon to Adavali is Sindhudurg Passenger (50105) which travels a distance of 204 kms in 5 hrs 52 mints. The most punctual train from Mangaon to Adavali is Sindhudurg Passenger (50105) which reaches Adavali with an average delay of just 28 mints. The most delayed train from Mangaon to Adavali is Mandovi Express (10103) which reaches Adavali with an average delay of over 55 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.