Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Mangalore to Igatpuri can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Mangalore to Igatpuri is Rs 260 in None (GN), Rs 1265 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1810 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 475 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1615 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2320 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 605 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Mangalore to Igatpuri is Mangala Lakshadweep SF Express (12617) which travels a distance of 943 kms in just 20 hrs 35 mints. The slowest train from Mangalore to Igatpuri is Coimbatore Jabalpur SF Special (02197) which travels a distance of 944 kms in 21 hrs 25 mints. The most punctual train from Mangalore to Igatpuri is Coimbatore Jabalpur SF Special (02197) which reaches Igatpuri with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Mangalore to Igatpuri is Mangala Lakshadweep SF Express (12617) which reaches Igatpuri with an average delay of over 38 mints.
Mangalore is a chief port city on the Arabian Sea in the Indian state of Karnataka. Mangalore got its name from the local deity Mangala Devi. Manalore has many tourist spots, temples, churches water parts and beaches. This city is called by different names in different languages. This is the only city in the world to have 9 different names for the same city. Mangalore is well connected not just by railways and roads but also by airways both domestic and international and sea ports. Mangalore has 2 railway stations - Mangalore Cntl (MAQ) and Mangalore Jn (MAJN).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.