Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Mangalore to Viramgam Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Mangalore to Viramgam Jn is Rs 350 in None (GN), Rs 1600 in Third AC (3A), Rs 600 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2315 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 365 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2020 in Third AC (3A), Rs 775 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2840 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 380 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Mangalore to Viramgam Jn is Kochuveli Porbandar Weekly Express (19261) which travels a distance of 1403 kms in just 26 hrs 5 mints. The slowest train from Mangalore to Viramgam Jn is Thiruvananthapuram Central Veraval Covid 19 Special (06334) which travels a distance of 1403 kms in 27 hrs 58 mints. The most punctual train from Mangalore to Viramgam Jn is Thiruvananthapuram Central Veraval Express (16334) which reaches Viramgam Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Mangalore to Viramgam Jn is Thiruvananthapuram Central Veraval Express (16334) which reaches Viramgam Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Mangalore is a chief port city on the Arabian Sea in the Indian state of Karnataka. Mangalore got its name from the local deity Mangala Devi. Manalore has many tourist spots, temples, churches water parts and beaches. This city is called by different names in different languages. This is the only city in the world to have 9 different names for the same city. Mangalore is well connected not just by railways and roads but also by airways both domestic and international and sea ports. Mangalore has 2 railway stations - Mangalore Cntl (MAQ) and Mangalore Jn (MAJN).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.