Mangalore Cntl to Valliyur train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Mangalore Cntl Station Details
|06487||Mangaluru Central Kabaka Puttur Express Special (UnReserved)||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|16160||Mangaluru Central Chennai Egmore Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|12790||Mangaluru Central Kacheguda SF Express||- - W - - S -||Origin||No Delay||1,3|
|16858||Mangaluru Central Puducherry Express (Via Tiruchchirappalli)||- - - - - - S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|12686||Mangaluru Central MGR Chennai Central SF Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1,3|
Valliyur Station Details
|16729||Madurai Punalur Express||M T W T F S S||1 min||-|
|22668||Coimbatore Nagercoil SF Express||M T W T F S S||1 min||-|
|12633||Chennai Egmore Kanniyakumari Superfast Express||M T W T F S S||1 min||1|
|82605||Tambaram Nagercoil Suvidha Special||- - - - - S -||2 min||-|
|16351||Mumbai CSMT Nagercoil Express (Via Renigunta)||- - W - - - S||1 min||-|
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Mangalore to Valliyur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Mangalore to Valliyur is Rs 1060 in Third AC (3A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1515 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 235 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1375 in Third AC (3A), Rs 505 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1955 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 250 in Second Seater (2S).
Mangalore is a chief port city on the Arabian Sea in the Indian state of Karnataka. Mangalore got its name from the local deity Mangala Devi. Manalore has many tourist spots, temples, churches water parts and beaches. This city is called by different names in different languages. This is the only city in the world to have 9 different names for the same city. Mangalore is well connected not just by railways and roads but also by airways both domestic and international and sea ports. Mangalore has 2 railway stations - Mangalore Cntl (MAQ) and Mangalore Jn (MAJN).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.