Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Mangalore to Ujjain Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Mangalore to Ujjain Jn is Rs 380 in None (GN), Rs 1720 in Third AC (3A), Rs 645 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2495 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 395 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2140 in Third AC (3A), Rs 835 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3020 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 410 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Mangalore to Ujjain Jn is Kochuveli Indore Weekly Special (09331) which travels a distance of 1595 kms in just 27 hrs 20 mints. The slowest train from Mangalore to Ujjain Jn is Kochuveli Indore Weekly Express (19331) which travels a distance of 1595 kms in 29 hrs 10 mints. The most punctual train from Mangalore to Ujjain Jn is Kochuveli Indore Weekly Express (19331) which reaches Ujjain Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Mangalore to Ujjain Jn is Kochuveli Indore Weekly Express (19331) which reaches Ujjain Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Mangalore is a chief port city on the Arabian Sea in the Indian state of Karnataka. Mangalore got its name from the local deity Mangala Devi. Manalore has many tourist spots, temples, churches water parts and beaches. This city is called by different names in different languages. This is the only city in the world to have 9 different names for the same city. Mangalore is well connected not just by railways and roads but also by airways both domestic and international and sea ports. Mangalore has 2 railway stations - Mangalore Cntl (MAQ) and Mangalore Jn (MAJN).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.