Train seat availability for all 10 trains that run from Mangalore to Trivandrum Pettai can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Mangalore to Trivandrum Pettai is Rs 210 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 770 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1370 in Second AC (2A), Rs 355 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 195 in None (GN) and Rs 960 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 225 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 990 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1790 in Second AC (2A), Rs 455 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1275 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Mangalore to Trivandrum Pettai is Veraval Thiruvananthapuram Central Covid 19 Special (06333) which travels a distance of 631 kms in just 12 hrs 9 mints. The slowest train from Mangalore to Trivandrum Pettai is Malabar Express (16630) which travels a distance of 630 kms in 14 hrs 29 mints. The most punctual train from Mangalore to Trivandrum Pettai is Mangaluru Thiruvananthapuram Express Special (06348) which reaches Trivandrum Pettai with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Mangalore to Trivandrum Pettai is Mangaluru Thiruvananthapuram Express Special (06348) which reaches Trivandrum Pettai with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Mangalore is a chief port city on the Arabian Sea in the Indian state of Karnataka. Mangalore got its name from the local deity Mangala Devi. Manalore has many tourist spots, temples, churches water parts and beaches. This city is called by different names in different languages. This is the only city in the world to have 9 different names for the same city. Mangalore is well connected not just by railways and roads but also by airways both domestic and international and sea ports. Mangalore has 2 railway stations - Mangalore Cntl (MAQ) and Mangalore Jn (MAJN).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.