Mangalore Cntl to Sihor Gujarat train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Mangalore Cntl Station Details
|16649||PARASURAM EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|12620||MATSYAGANDA EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||3|
|16348||TRIVANDRUM EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|12602||MAQ CHENNAIMAIL||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|22638||WEST COAST EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
Sihor Gujarat Station Details
|19210||OKHA BVC EXP||M T W T F S S||1 min||-|
|22963||BDTS BVC SFAST||- T - - - - -||1 min||1|
|22935||BDTS PIT SFAST||- - W - - - -||2 min||2|
|19107||JANMABHOOMI EXP||M - - - - - -||1 min||1|
|12971||BDTS BVC SF EXP||M T W T F S S||1 min||1|
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Mangalore to Sihor Gujarat can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Mangalore to Sihor Gujarat is Rs 1740 in Third AC (3A), Rs 655 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2525 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 400 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2160 in Third AC (3A), Rs 845 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3050 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 415 in Second Seater (2S).
Mangalore is a chief port city on the Arabian Sea in the Indian state of Karnataka. Mangalore got its name from the local deity Mangala Devi. Manalore has many tourist spots, temples, churches water parts and beaches. This city is called by different names in different languages. This is the only city in the world to have 9 different names for the same city. Mangalore is well connected not just by railways and roads but also by airways both domestic and international and sea ports. Mangalore has 2 railway stations - Mangalore Cntl (MAQ) and Mangalore Jn (MAJN).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.