Hide Fare
Show Fare

Mangalore to Salem train seat availability & fare

Mon, April 23
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Mangaluru Central Chennai Central SF Mail
12602


MAQ


SA
10:57
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL5/WL1
41%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL10/WL9
49%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL29/WL16
38%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Mangaluru Central Chennai Central SF Express
12686


MAQ


SA
10:15
M T W T F S S
AVAILABLE 1
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL2/WL1
58%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL4/WL4
43%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL42/WL32
37%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
Mangaluru Jn. Chennai Central Summer SpecialFare Special
06056


MAJN


SA
11:00
- - W - - - -
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Navyug Express
16687


MAQ


SA
10:50
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mangaluru Central Puducherry Weekly Express (Via Salem)
16856


MAQ


SA
10:45
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mangaluru Central Yesvantpur Weekly Express
16566


MAQ


SA
10:25
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mangaluru Central Kacheguda Express
17605


MAQ


SA
10:25
- - W - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
West Coast SF Express
22638


MAQ


SA
10:52
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL6/WL5
86%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL29/WL19
79%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL119/WL87
69%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Mangaluru Central Santragachi Vivek Express
22852


MAQ


SA
10:35
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Mangalore to Salem train time table

Mangaluru Central Chennai Central SF Mail (12602) departs from Mangalore Cntl station (MAQ) at and arrives Salem Jn station (SA) at taking a total of 10 hrs 57 mints to cover the distance of 555 kms. Mangaluru Central Chennai Central SF Express (12686) departs from Mangalore Cntl station (MAQ) at and arrives Salem Jn station (SA) at taking a total of 10 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 555 kms. Mangaluru Central Puducherry Weekly Express (Via Salem) (16856) departs from Mangalore Cntl station (MAQ) at and arrives Salem Jn station (SA) at taking a total of 10 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 568 kms. Mangaluru Central Kacheguda Express (17605) departs from Mangalore Cntl station (MAQ) at and arrives Salem Jn station (SA) at taking a total of 10 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 568 kms. West Coast SF Express (22638) departs from Mangalore Cntl station (MAQ) at and arrives Salem Jn station (SA) at taking a total of 10 hrs 52 mints to cover the distance of 568 kms.

Mangalore to Salem train Seat Availability

In Mangaluru Central Chennai Central SF Mail (12602), seat availability status is PQWL5/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 41% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL10/WL9 in Third AC (3A) with 49% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL29/WL16 in Sleeper (SL) with 38% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mangaluru Central Chennai Central SF Express (12686), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 1 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is PQWL2/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 57% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL4/WL4 in Third AC (3A) with 43% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL42/WL32 in Sleeper (SL) with 37% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In West Coast SF Express (22638), seat availability status is PQWL6/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 86% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL29/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 79% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL119/WL87 in Sleeper (SL) with 69% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mangalore to Salem train Fare

Fare for trains from Mangalore to Salem is Rs 2155 in First AC (1A), Rs 170 in None (GN), Rs 875 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1255 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 320 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1190 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1675 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 420 in Sleeper (SL).

Mangalore to Salem West Coast SF Express 22638

Mangalore to Salem West Coast SF Express (22638) departs from Mangalore Cntl station (MAQ) at and arrives Salem Jn station (SA) at . Mangalore to Salem train fare is Rs.185 in None, Rs.920 in Third AC, Rs.1300 in Second AC and Rs.350 in Sleeper for this train. In West Coast SF Express (22638), seat availability status is PQWL6/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 86% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL29/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 79% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL119/WL87 in Sleeper (SL) with 69% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mangalore to Salem Mangaluru Central Chennai Central SF Express 12686

Mangalore to Salem Mangaluru Central Chennai Central SF Express (12686) departs from Mangalore Cntl station (MAQ) at and arrives Salem Jn station (SA) at . Mangalore to Salem train fare is Rs.2155 in First AC, Rs.180 in None, Rs.910 in Third AC, Rs.1285 in Second AC and Rs.345 in Sleeper for this train. In Mangaluru Central Chennai Central SF Express (12686), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 1 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is PQWL2/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 57% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL4/WL4 in Third AC (3A) with 43% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL42/WL32 in Sleeper (SL) with 37% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mangalore to Salem Mangaluru Central Chennai Central SF Mail 12602

Mangalore to Salem Mangaluru Central Chennai Central SF Mail (12602) departs from Mangalore Cntl station (MAQ) at and arrives Salem Jn station (SA) at . Mangalore to Salem train fare is Rs.180 in None, Rs.910 in Third AC, Rs.1285 in Second AC and Rs.345 in Sleeper for this train. In Mangaluru Central Chennai Central SF Mail (12602), seat availability status is PQWL5/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 41% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL10/WL9 in Third AC (3A) with 49% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL29/WL16 in Sleeper (SL) with 38% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mangalore to Salem Mangaluru Central Kacheguda Express 17605

Mangalore to Salem Mangaluru Central Kacheguda Express (17605) departs from Mangalore Cntl station (MAQ) at and arrives Salem Jn station (SA) at . Mangalore to Salem train fare is Rs.875 in Third AC, Rs.1255 in Second AC and Rs.320 in Sleeper for this train.

Mangalore to Salem Mangaluru Central Puducherry Weekly Express (Via Salem) 16856

Mangalore to Salem Mangaluru Central Puducherry Weekly Express (Via Salem) (16856) departs from Mangalore Cntl station (MAQ) at and arrives Salem Jn station (SA) at . Mangalore to Salem train fare is Rs.170 in None, Rs.875 in Third AC, Rs.1255 in Second AC and Rs.320 in Sleeper for this train.

Mangalore to Salem train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Mangalore to Salem is Mangaluru Central Chennai Central SF Express (12686) which travels a distance of 555 kms in just 10 hrs 15 mints. The slowest train from Mangalore to Salem is Mangaluru Jn. Chennai Central Summer SpecialFare Special (06056) which travels a distance of 569 kms in 11 hrs. The most punctual train from Mangalore to Salem is Navyug Express (16687) which reaches Salem Jn with an average delay of just 14 mints. The most delayed train from Mangalore to Salem is Mangaluru Central Chennai Central SF Express (12686) which reaches Salem Jn with an average delay of over 44 mints.

About Mangalore

Mangalore is a chief port city on the Arabian Sea in the Indian state of Karnataka. Mangalore got its name from the local deity Mangala Devi. Manalore has many tourist spots, temples, churches water parts and beaches. This city is called by different names in different languages. This is the only city in the world to have 9 different names for the same city. Mangalore is well connected not just by railways and roads but also by airways both domestic and international and sea ports. Mangalore has 2 railway stations - Mangalore Cntl (MAQ) and Mangalore Jn (MAJN).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.