Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Mangalore to Sakleshpur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Mangalore to Sakleshpur is Rs 80 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 265 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 65 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 155 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 645 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1320 in Second AC (2A), Rs 335 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 950 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Mangalore to Sakleshpur is Gomteshwara Express (16576) which travels a distance of 141 kms in just 4 hrs 5 mints. The slowest train from Mangalore to Sakleshpur is Mangaluru Central Yesvantpur Express (16586) which travels a distance of 147 kms in 4 hrs 40 mints. The most punctual train from Mangalore to Sakleshpur is Mangaluru Central Yesvantpur Express (16586) which reaches Sakleshpur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Mangalore to Sakleshpur is Mangaluru Central Yesvantpur Express (16586) which reaches Sakleshpur with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Mangalore is a chief port city on the Arabian Sea in the Indian state of Karnataka. Mangalore got its name from the local deity Mangala Devi. Manalore has many tourist spots, temples, churches water parts and beaches. This city is called by different names in different languages. This is the only city in the world to have 9 different names for the same city. Mangalore is well connected not just by railways and roads but also by airways both domestic and international and sea ports. Mangalore has 2 railway stations - Mangalore Cntl (MAQ) and Mangalore Jn (MAJN).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.