Mangaluru Central Thiruvananthapuram Express (16348) departs from Mangalore Cntl station (MAQ) at and arrives Pattambi station (PTB) at taking a total of 5 hrs 49 mints to cover the distance of 296 kms.
Train seat availability for all 11 trains that run from Mangalore to Pattambi can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Mangalore to Pattambi is Rs 125 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 445 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1175 in First AC (1A), Rs 710 in Second AC (2A), Rs 205 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 110 in None (GN) and Rs 505 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 815 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
Mangalore to Pattambi Mangaluru Central Thiruvananthapuram Express (16348) departs from Mangalore Cntl station (MAQ) at and arrives Pattambi station (PTB) at . Mangalore to Pattambi train fare is Rs.110 in None, Rs.505 in Third AC, Rs.710 in Second AC and Rs.205 in Sleeper for this train.
Mangalore is a chief port city on the Arabian Sea in the Indian state of Karnataka. Mangalore got its name from the local deity Mangala Devi. Manalore has many tourist spots, temples, churches water parts and beaches. This city is called by different names in different languages. This is the only city in the world to have 9 different names for the same city. Mangalore is well connected not just by railways and roads but also by airways both domestic and international and sea ports. Mangalore has 2 railway stations - Mangalore Cntl (MAQ) and Mangalore Jn (MAJN).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.