Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Mangalore to Paravur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Mangalore to Paravur is Rs 200 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 730 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1280 in Second AC (2A), Rs 330 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 180 in None (GN) and Rs 895 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 215 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 935 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 430 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1210 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Mangalore to Paravur is Maveli Express (16603) which travels a distance of 568 kms in just 12 hrs 29 mints. The slowest train from Mangalore to Paravur is Mangaluru Central Thiruvananthapuram Express (16348) which travels a distance of 580 kms in 13 hrs 4 mints. The most punctual train from Mangalore to Paravur is Mangaluru Central Thiruvananthapuram Express (16348) which reaches Paravur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Mangalore to Paravur is Mangaluru Central Thiruvananthapuram Express (16348) which reaches Paravur with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Mangalore is a chief port city on the Arabian Sea in the Indian state of Karnataka. Mangalore got its name from the local deity Mangala Devi. Manalore has many tourist spots, temples, churches water parts and beaches. This city is called by different names in different languages. This is the only city in the world to have 9 different names for the same city. Mangalore is well connected not just by railways and roads but also by airways both domestic and international and sea ports. Mangalore has 2 railway stations - Mangalore Cntl (MAQ) and Mangalore Jn (MAJN).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.