Mangalore Cntl to Nagda Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Mangalore to Nagda Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Mangalore to Nagda Jn is Rs 4230 in First AC (1A), Rs 1690 in Third AC (3A), Rs 635 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2445 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2110 in Third AC (3A), Rs 815 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2970 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 400 in Second Seater (2S).
Mangalore is a chief port city on the Arabian Sea in the Indian state of Karnataka. Mangalore got its name from the local deity Mangala Devi. Manalore has many tourist spots, temples, churches water parts and beaches. This city is called by different names in different languages. This is the only city in the world to have 9 different names for the same city. Mangalore is well connected not just by railways and roads but also by airways both domestic and international and sea ports. Mangalore has 2 railway stations - Mangalore Cntl (MAQ) and Mangalore Jn (MAJN).
Nagda is a city in Ujjain district of Madhya Pradesh. It is a major ISO certified railway junction between Mumbai and Delhi. It is situated on the banks of river Chambal. Nagda is said to be one of the largest viscose staple fiber manufacturer in Asia. Airport connectivity to Nagda is Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport that is Indore Airport (IDR) which is approx 110 Kms away but nagda is well connected via road and railways. Nagda Jn has 1 railway station - Nagda Jn (NAD).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.