Train seat availability for all 19 trains that run from Mangalore to Mahe can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Mangalore to Mahe is Rs 85 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 305 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1170 in First AC (1A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 70 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 530 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Mangalore to Mahe is Mangaluru Central Puducherry Weekly Special (Via Salem) (06856) which travels a distance of 162 kms in just 2 hrs 29 mints. The slowest train from Mangalore to Mahe is Mangaluru Central Kozhikode Passenger (UnReserved) (56654) which travels a distance of 162 kms in 3 hrs 44 mints. The most punctual train from Mangalore to Mahe is Mangaluru Central MGR Chennai Central Mail (12602) which reaches Mahe with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Mangalore to Mahe is Mangaluru Central MGR Chennai Central Mail (12602) which reaches Mahe with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Mangalore is a chief port city on the Arabian Sea in the Indian state of Karnataka. Mangalore got its name from the local deity Mangala Devi. Manalore has many tourist spots, temples, churches water parts and beaches. This city is called by different names in different languages. This is the only city in the world to have 9 different names for the same city. Mangalore is well connected not just by railways and roads but also by airways both domestic and international and sea ports. Mangalore has 2 railway stations - Mangalore Cntl (MAQ) and Mangalore Jn (MAJN).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.