Mangalore Cntl to Ludhiana Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Mangalore Cntl Station Details
|16856||Mangaluru Central Puducherry Weekly Express (Via Salem)||- - - - F - -||Origin||No Delay||-|
|06487||Mangaluru Central Kabaka Puttur Express Special (UnReserved)||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|16160||Mangaluru Central Chennai Egmore Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|12790||Mangaluru Central Kacheguda SF Express||- - W - - S -||Origin||No Delay||1,3|
|16858||Mangaluru Central Puducherry Express (Via Tiruchchirappalli)||- - - - - - S||Origin||No Delay||-|
Ludhiana Jn Station Details
|04997||Ludhiana Firozpur Cantt Express Special (UnReserved)||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|04744||Ludhiana Churu Express Special (UnReserved)||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|04746||Ludhiana Hisar Express Special (UnReserved)||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|04510||Ludhiana Jakhal Express Special (UnReserved)||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|04576||Ludhiana Hisar Express Special (UnReserved)||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Mangalore to Ludhiana can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Mangalore to Ludhiana is Rs 2290 in Third AC (3A), Rs 885 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3335 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 550 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2710 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1085 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3860 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 565 in Second Seater (2S).
Mangalore is a chief port city on the Arabian Sea in the Indian state of Karnataka. Mangalore got its name from the local deity Mangala Devi. Manalore has many tourist spots, temples, churches water parts and beaches. This city is called by different names in different languages. This is the only city in the world to have 9 different names for the same city. Mangalore is well connected not just by railways and roads but also by airways both domestic and international and sea ports. Mangalore has 2 railway stations - Mangalore Cntl (MAQ) and Mangalore Jn (MAJN).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.