Mangalore Cntl to Kishangarh train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Mangalore Cntl Station Details
|16324||Mangaluru Central Coimbatore Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|16348||Mangaluru Central Thiruvananthapuram Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|22638||West Coast SF Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|06042||Mangaluru Belagavi SpecialFare Exam Special||- - - - - S -||Origin||No Delay||-|
|06602||Mangaluru Central Madgaon Express Special||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
Kishangarh Station Details
|04982||Jammu Tawi Udaipur City Special Fare Garib Rath Summer Special||- - - - F - -||2 min||2|
|12987||Sealdah Ajmer SF Express||M T W T F S S||2 min||2|
|20473||Chetak Express||M T W T F S S||2 min||2|
|01402||Jaipur Pune Humsafar Special Fare Summer Special||- - W - - - -||2 min||-|
|20913||Rajkot Delhi Sarai Rohilla Weekly SF Express||- - - - F - -||2 min||1|
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Mangalore to Kishangarh can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Mangalore to Kishangarh is Rs 5200 in First AC (1A), Rs 2105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 810 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3045 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 495 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2525 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1010 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3570 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 510 in Second Seater (2S).
Mangalore is a chief port city on the Arabian Sea in the Indian state of Karnataka. Mangalore got its name from the local deity Mangala Devi. Manalore has many tourist spots, temples, churches water parts and beaches. This city is called by different names in different languages. This is the only city in the world to have 9 different names for the same city. Mangalore is well connected not just by railways and roads but also by airways both domestic and international and sea ports. Mangalore has 2 railway stations - Mangalore Cntl (MAQ) and Mangalore Jn (MAJN).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.