West Coast SF Express (22638) departs from Mangalore Cntl station (MAQ) at and arrives Jolarpettai station (JTJ) at taking a total of 12 hrs 43 mints to cover the distance of 688 kms.
Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Mangalore to Jolarpettai can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Mangalore to Jolarpettai is Rs 2490 in First AC (1A), Rs 210 in None (GN), Rs 1020 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1455 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 375 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1335 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1880 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 485 in Sleeper (SL).
Mangalore to Jolarpettai West Coast SF Express (22638) departs from Mangalore Cntl station (MAQ) at and arrives Jolarpettai station (JTJ) at . Mangalore to Jolarpettai train fare is Rs.225 in None, Rs.1070 in Third AC, Rs.1505 in Second AC and Rs.405 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Mangalore to Jolarpettai is Mangaluru Central Kacheguda Express (17605) which travels a distance of 688 kms in just 12 hrs 8 mints. The slowest train from Mangalore to Jolarpettai is Navyug Express (16687) which travels a distance of 688 kms in 12 hrs 53 mints. The most punctual train from Mangalore to Jolarpettai is Mangaluru Central MGR Chennai Central Mail (12602) which reaches Jolarpettai with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Mangalore to Jolarpettai is Mangaluru Central MGR Chennai Central Mail (12602) which reaches Jolarpettai with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Mangalore is a chief port city on the Arabian Sea in the Indian state of Karnataka. Mangalore got its name from the local deity Mangala Devi. Manalore has many tourist spots, temples, churches water parts and beaches. This city is called by different names in different languages. This is the only city in the world to have 9 different names for the same city. Mangalore is well connected not just by railways and roads but also by airways both domestic and international and sea ports. Mangalore has 2 railway stations - Mangalore Cntl (MAQ) and Mangalore Jn (MAJN).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.