Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Mangalore to Harippad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Mangalore to Harippad is Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 670 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1190 in Second AC (2A), Rs 310 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 165 in None (GN) and Rs 835 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 195 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 860 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1610 in Second AC (2A), Rs 410 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1150 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Mangalore to Harippad is Maveli Covid 19 Special (06603) which travels a distance of 502 kms in just 9 hrs 59 mints. The slowest train from Mangalore to Harippad is Ernad Special (06605) which travels a distance of 502 kms in 11 hrs 9 mints. The most punctual train from Mangalore to Harippad is Maveli Covid 19 Special (06603) which reaches Harippad with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Mangalore to Harippad is Netravati COVID 19 Special Express (06345) which reaches Harippad with an average delay of over 6 mints.
Mangalore is a chief port city on the Arabian Sea in the Indian state of Karnataka. Mangalore got its name from the local deity Mangala Devi. Manalore has many tourist spots, temples, churches water parts and beaches. This city is called by different names in different languages. This is the only city in the world to have 9 different names for the same city. Mangalore is well connected not just by railways and roads but also by airways both domestic and international and sea ports. Mangalore has 2 railway stations - Mangalore Cntl (MAQ) and Mangalore Jn (MAJN).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.