Mangalore Cntl to Faridabad train Seat Availability & Fare
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Mangalore to Faridabad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Mangalore to Faridabad is Rs 2195 in Third AC (3A), Rs 845 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3180 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 520 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2615 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1045 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3705 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 535 in Second Seater (2S).
Mangalore is a chief port city on the Arabian Sea in the Indian state of Karnataka. Mangalore got its name from the local deity Mangala Devi. Manalore has many tourist spots, temples, churches water parts and beaches. This city is called by different names in different languages. This is the only city in the world to have 9 different names for the same city. Mangalore is well connected not just by railways and roads but also by airways both domestic and international and sea ports. Mangalore has 2 railway stations - Mangalore Cntl (MAQ) and Mangalore Jn (MAJN).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.