Mangalore Cntl to Falna train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Mangalore Cntl Station Details
|12620||Matsyagandha Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||3|
|12602||Mangaluru Central MGR Chennai Central Mail||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|22638||West Coast SF Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|12790||Mangaluru Central Kacheguda SF Express||- - W - - S -||Origin||No Delay||1,3|
|12686||Mangaluru Central MGR Chennai Central SF Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1,3|
Falna Station Details
|12216||Bandra Terminus Delhi Sarai Rohilla Garib Rath Express||M - W T - S -||2 min||2|
|09524||Delhi Sarai Rohilla Okha Special Fare SF Summer Special||- - - T - - -||2 min||-|
|20914||Delhi Sarai Rohilla Rajkot Weekly SF Express||- - - - - S -||2 min||1|
|22451||Bandra Terminus Chandigarh SF Express||- T - - F - -||2 min||2|
|12916||Ashram Express||M T W T F S S||2 min||1|
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Mangalore to Falna can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Mangalore to Falna is Rs 4365 in First AC (1A), Rs 1790 in Third AC (3A) and Rs 2570 in Second AC (2A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2210 in Third AC (3A) and Rs 3095 in Second AC (2A).
Mangalore is a chief port city on the Arabian Sea in the Indian state of Karnataka. Mangalore got its name from the local deity Mangala Devi. Manalore has many tourist spots, temples, churches water parts and beaches. This city is called by different names in different languages. This is the only city in the world to have 9 different names for the same city. Mangalore is well connected not just by railways and roads but also by airways both domestic and international and sea ports. Mangalore has 2 railway stations - Mangalore Cntl (MAQ) and Mangalore Jn (MAJN).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.