Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Mangalore to Dahod can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Mangalore to Dahod is Rs 345 in None (GN), Rs 1580 in Third AC (3A), Rs 590 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2285 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 360 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2000 in Third AC (3A), Rs 760 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2810 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 375 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Mangalore to Dahod is Kochuveli Indore Weekly Special (09331) which travels a distance of 1385 kms in just 23 hrs 33 mints. The slowest train from Mangalore to Dahod is Kochuveli Indore Weekly Express (19331) which travels a distance of 1385 kms in 25 hrs 11 mints. The most punctual train from Mangalore to Dahod is Kochuveli Indore Weekly Express (19331) which reaches Dahod with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Mangalore to Dahod is Kochuveli Indore Weekly Express (19331) which reaches Dahod with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Mangalore is a chief port city on the Arabian Sea in the Indian state of Karnataka. Mangalore got its name from the local deity Mangala Devi. Manalore has many tourist spots, temples, churches water parts and beaches. This city is called by different names in different languages. This is the only city in the world to have 9 different names for the same city. Mangalore is well connected not just by railways and roads but also by airways both domestic and international and sea ports. Mangalore has 2 railway stations - Mangalore Cntl (MAQ) and Mangalore Jn (MAJN).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.