Hide Fare
Show Fare

Mangalore to Cuttack train seat availability & fare

Fri, April 27
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Mangaluru Central Santragachi Vivek Express
22852


MAQ


CTC
37:00
- - - - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Mangalore to Cuttack train time table

Mangaluru Central Santragachi Vivek Express (22852) departs from Mangalore Cntl station (MAQ) at and arrives Cuttack station (CTC) at taking a total of 37 hrs to cover the distance of 2086 kms.

Mangalore to Cuttack train Seat Availability

In Mangaluru Central Santragachi Vivek Express (22852), seat availability status is PQWL25/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 55% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL55/WL32 in Third AC (3A) with 45% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL245/WL186 in Sleeper (SL) with 4% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mangalore to Cuttack train Fare

Fare for trains from Mangalore to Cuttack is Rs 435 in None (GN), Rs 2010 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2940 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 760 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2430 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3465 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 960 in Sleeper (SL).

Mangalore to Cuttack Mangaluru Central Santragachi Vivek Express 22852

Mangalore to Cuttack Mangaluru Central Santragachi Vivek Express (22852) departs from Mangalore Cntl station (MAQ) at and arrives Cuttack station (CTC) at . Mangalore to Cuttack train fare is Rs.435 in None, Rs.2010 in Third AC, Rs.2940 in Second AC and Rs.760 in Sleeper for this train. In Mangaluru Central Santragachi Vivek Express (22852), seat availability status is PQWL25/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 55% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL55/WL32 in Third AC (3A) with 45% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL245/WL186 in Sleeper (SL) with 4% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mangalore to Cuttack train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Mangalore to Cuttack is Mangaluru Central Santragachi Vivek Express (22852) which travels a distance of 2086 kms in just 37 hrs. The slowest train from Mangalore to Cuttack is Mangaluru Central Santragachi Vivek Express (22852) which travels a distance of 2086 kms in 37 hrs. The most punctual train from Mangalore to Cuttack is Mangaluru Central Santragachi Vivek Express (22852) which reaches Cuttack with an average delay of just 44 mints. The most delayed train from Mangalore to Cuttack is Mangaluru Central Santragachi Vivek Express (22852) which reaches Cuttack with an average delay of over 44 mints.

About Mangalore

Mangalore is a chief port city on the Arabian Sea in the Indian state of Karnataka. Mangalore got its name from the local deity Mangala Devi. Manalore has many tourist spots, temples, churches water parts and beaches. This city is called by different names in different languages. This is the only city in the world to have 9 different names for the same city. Mangalore is well connected not just by railways and roads but also by airways both domestic and international and sea ports. Mangalore has 2 railway stations - Mangalore Cntl (MAQ) and Mangalore Jn (MAJN).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.