Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Mangalore to Chittoor can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Mangalore to Chittoor is Rs 235 in None (GN), Rs 1135 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1625 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 420 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1465 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2095 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 540 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Mangalore to Chittoor is Mangaluru Central Santragachi Vivek Express (22852) which travels a distance of 805 kms in just 14 hrs 4 mints. The slowest train from Mangalore to Chittoor is Navyug Express (16687) which travels a distance of 805 kms in 14 hrs 54 mints. The most punctual train from Mangalore to Chittoor is Navyug Express (16687) which reaches Chittoor with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Mangalore to Chittoor is Navyug Express (16687) which reaches Chittoor with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Mangalore is a chief port city on the Arabian Sea in the Indian state of Karnataka. Mangalore got its name from the local deity Mangala Devi. Manalore has many tourist spots, temples, churches water parts and beaches. This city is called by different names in different languages. This is the only city in the world to have 9 different names for the same city. Mangalore is well connected not just by railways and roads but also by airways both domestic and international and sea ports. Mangalore has 2 railway stations - Mangalore Cntl (MAQ) and Mangalore Jn (MAJN).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.