Kochuveli Mumbai LTT SF Express (22114) departs from Mangalore Jn station (MAJN) at and arrives Chiplun station (CHI) at taking a total of 10 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 624 kms.
Train seat availability for all 13 trains that run from Mangalore to Chiplun can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Mangalore to Chiplun is Rs 2365 in First AC (1A), Rs 195 in None (GN), Rs 960 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1370 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 355 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1275 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1790 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 455 in Sleeper (SL).
Mangalore to Chiplun Kochuveli Mumbai LTT SF Express (22114) departs from Mangalore Jn station (MAJN) at and arrives Chiplun station (CHI) at . Mangalore to Chiplun train fare is Rs.2365 in First AC, Rs.210 in None, Rs.1005 in Third AC, Rs.1415 in Second AC and Rs.385 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Mangalore to Chiplun is Kochuveli Amritsar Weekly SF Express (12483) which travels a distance of 624 kms in just 10 hrs. The slowest train from Mangalore to Chiplun is Nagercoil Gandhidham Express (16336) which travels a distance of 624 kms in 12 hrs 55 mints. The most punctual train from Mangalore to Chiplun is Matsyagandha Express (12620) which reaches Chiplun with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Mangalore to Chiplun is Matsyagandha Express (12620) which reaches Chiplun with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Mangalore is a chief port city on the Arabian Sea in the Indian state of Karnataka. Mangalore got its name from the local deity Mangala Devi. Manalore has many tourist spots, temples, churches water parts and beaches. This city is called by different names in different languages. This is the only city in the world to have 9 different names for the same city. Mangalore is well connected not just by railways and roads but also by airways both domestic and international and sea ports. Mangalore has 2 railway stations - Mangalore Cntl (MAQ) and Mangalore Jn (MAJN).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.