Kochuveli Bhavnagar Express (19259) departs from Mangalore Jn station (MAJN) at and arrives Bhavnagar Terminus station (BVC) at taking a total of 32 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 1634 kms.
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Mangalore to Bhavnagar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Mangalore to Bhavnagar is Rs 1690 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2480 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 625 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2110 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3005 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 810 in Sleeper (SL).
Mangalore to Bhavnagar Kochuveli Bhavnagar Express (19259) departs from Mangalore Jn station (MAJN) at and arrives Bhavnagar Terminus station (BVC) at . Mangalore to Bhavnagar train fare is Rs.1690 in Third AC, Rs.2480 in Second AC and Rs.625 in Sleeper for this train.
Mangalore is a chief port city on the Arabian Sea in the Indian state of Karnataka. Mangalore got its name from the local deity Mangala Devi. Manalore has many tourist spots, temples, churches water parts and beaches. This city is called by different names in different languages. This is the only city in the world to have 9 different names for the same city. Mangalore is well connected not just by railways and roads but also by airways both domestic and international and sea ports. Mangalore has 2 railway stations - Mangalore Cntl (MAQ) and Mangalore Jn (MAJN).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.