Mangaluru Central Puducherry Express (Via Tiruchchirappalli) (16858) departs from Mangalore Cntl station (MAQ) at and arrives Ariyalur station (ALU) at taking a total of 13 hrs 24 mints to cover the distance of 719 kms.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Mangalore to Ariyalur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Mangalore to Ariyalur is Rs 235 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2515 in First AC (1A), Rs 1505 in Second AC (2A), Rs 390 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 220 in None (GN) and Rs 1050 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 250 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1940 in Second AC (2A), Rs 500 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1365 in Third AC (3A).
Mangalore to Ariyalur Mangaluru Central Puducherry Express (Via Tiruchchirappalli) (16858) departs from Mangalore Cntl station (MAQ) at and arrives Ariyalur station (ALU) at . Mangalore to Ariyalur train fare is Rs.220 in None, Rs.1050 in Third AC, Rs.1505 in Second AC and Rs.390 in Sleeper for this train.
Mangalore is a chief port city on the Arabian Sea in the Indian state of Karnataka. Mangalore got its name from the local deity Mangala Devi. Manalore has many tourist spots, temples, churches water parts and beaches. This city is called by different names in different languages. This is the only city in the world to have 9 different names for the same city. Mangalore is well connected not just by railways and roads but also by airways both domestic and international and sea ports. Mangalore has 2 railway stations - Mangalore Cntl (MAQ) and Mangalore Jn (MAJN).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.