Tirunelveli Jamnagar Express (19577) departs from Mangalore Jn station (MAJN) at and arrives Ankleshwar Jn station (AKV) at taking a total of 21 hrs 8 mints to cover the distance of 1159 kms.
Train seat availability for all 10 trains that run from Mangalore to Bharuch Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Mangalore to Bharuch Jn is Rs 3545 in First AC (1A), Rs 305 in None (GN), Rs 1425 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2050 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 530 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1840 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2575 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 685 in Sleeper (SL).
Mangalore to Bharuch Jn Tirunelveli Jamnagar Express (19577) departs from Mangalore Jn station (MAJN) at and arrives Ankleshwar Jn station (AKV) at . Mangalore to Bharuch Jn train fare is Rs.1425 in Third AC, Rs.2050 in Second AC and Rs.530 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Mangalore to Bharuch Jn is Coimbatore Hisar AC SF Express (22476) which travels a distance of 1159 kms in just 20 hrs 22 mints. The slowest train from Mangalore to Bharuch Jn is Thiruvananthapuram Central Veraval Express (16334) which travels a distance of 1158 kms in 23 hrs 26 mints. The most punctual train from Mangalore to Bharuch Jn is Kochuveli Shri Ganganagar Weekly Express (16312) which reaches Ankleshwar Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Mangalore to Bharuch Jn is Kochuveli Shri Ganganagar Weekly Express (16312) which reaches Ankleshwar Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Mangalore is a chief port city on the Arabian Sea in the Indian state of Karnataka. Mangalore got its name from the local deity Mangala Devi. Manalore has many tourist spots, temples, churches water parts and beaches. This city is called by different names in different languages. This is the only city in the world to have 9 different names for the same city. Mangalore is well connected not just by railways and roads but also by airways both domestic and international and sea ports. Mangalore has 2 railway stations - Mangalore Cntl (MAQ) and Mangalore Jn (MAJN).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.